1993 Terminated 4v turbo hatch for sale. Custom Everything

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
First off wanna say the car will not officially be available to sell till Sept 10. Reason is I am going on vacation for couple weeks and wont be home to show car. I return day after labor day. I am posting now just to get the car out there. I will be posting on other sites as well. I dont have to sell the car so no lowballing.Car isnt costing me a dime and it doesnt eat anything other than corn. I will entertain a partial trade for another vehicle either a lightning or mustang or something quick. No imports, bikes or three legged dogs. However with that said I wont trade and give you 15K for stock bottom ended fox with a vortech on it. Aint gonna happen. If you got something I might be interested just send a pm. Outright sell price $25K. OBO

Now for the car. The car is a 1993 Fobra. Car started a 4 cylinder. Clean clear title. All the ground effects are real 93 cobra from FORD. Bumpers front and rear as well as side and fender splats. Almost impossible to get your hands on and expensive when you find em. Has the correct 93 steering wheel as well as a working Ford cd player in dash. The entire car has been redone top to bottom. Car has well over 50k in it. If you havent ever built a 4v turbo fox then ask around its is expensive.

The goods:
Motor New 04 Cobra block from ford. Bout 3500 miles.
Upgraded melling billet oil pump and ATi Balancer
Mach 1 intake.
Complete custom built turbo all 2 inch piping v banded.
Custom built headers
3.5 inch down pipe Tial v44 wastegate w/15 spring
Precision 78mm w/ .89ar
Custom made intercooler 3 core 4inch all 3inch piping v banded.
Blow thru slot style unpeggable mass air
105lb injectors running on E-85
Engine Management:
Detail Zone setup with 04 Cobra computer with Custom tune.
Last time it was on Dyno: 740 hp 700tq 18 degrees timing

Suspension: Front Upr tubular everything, coilovers, etc etc Cobra brakes
Rear Aerospace brakes, Strange

Rearend: Built 8.8 33spline, c-clip elim, auburn pro w/3:27.

Tranny: 4r70W Built to the hilt. W/ transbrake.
Custom Driveshaft w/ loop

Exhaust: Custom exhaust 2.5 with dual pipes. Quiet as a mouse

Fuel System: 105lb Injectors, regulator (engine bay), Fore intake with three pumps , cobra tank.

Car/Body Mint with Brandnew paint. $6k paint job slick as glass
Pant is HOK flip paint. Only 6 cars in country have this paint currently. Blue. Green flip
Every piece of rubber/molding/trim is new including qtr windows.
Cobra tail lights, tinted ultra clear headlights and fog also new
Kanean Cowl hood
Underside of this car is braced and built to drive the piss out of it.

Interior: MINT Black. Custom door panels. Power doorlocks and windows that work. Pwr mirrors.
Ac/heat
Factory cd with amp under seat.
Factory 93 cobra steering wheel w/o cruise
Scott Rod Rear Seat delete
Corbeau Seats, 5 point harness and harness bar paint matched.
Custom stereo kick panels for stereo speakers. Comes with factory kick panels also.
Florida 5.0 gauges in graphite

There is alot more in the car and I am sure I am leaving off alot of stuff but this gives you an idea. Car has fans on tranny, intercooler as well as radiator that come on when key is turned on.

The car is as solid as you will get. Paint is best I have seen. This car runs solid low 9's all day as it sits just bolt on the Hooisers. It pulls like a train
Learning the transbrake it ran a 9.32 with somewhat soft launch. Car has low low 9's if not high 8's with 20lb boost.

I am gonna offer the car several ways. The way it sits with current wheels for $25k OBO The wheels come with BFG KDW that are brandnew.

I can also offer the car with the chrome 04 Cobra wheels with new Nitto on front and Hoosiers on rear. That will go for $24K

I am open to partial trades but no projects. I can supply endless pictures and videos as well of the car in action. Yes it will pull the front tires. However as fast as it is I will no give out joy rides to tire kickers. This car goes 159mph in qtr so playing around on the street tires is foolish and dangerous. Like mentioned above car will officially be available day after labor day. Thanks guys and let me know if interested. Again open to trades but I dont want another project.

Not to come across as an ass but please only reply if your interested or have something positive to say. I dont have time to spend on phone talking with dreamers that want me to change or modify the car so they can buy it. I am more than happy to take any pics needed so if you need something just reply with an email or phone so can text em. But I dont have time for time slip bandits and pic collectors. Thanks

Last edited:

Biltforspeed351

Established Member
Thanks. Stumbled onto the paint color by accident but loved the effect. Pictures dont do it justice at all. Makes Mystic chrome look boring actually LOL The Painters I use are probably some the best in the country.

Biltforspeed351

Established Member
That's one sick Fox, definitely worth every penny!
I wish I had the funds! Glws

Thanks Brother. Small fortune in the car thats for sure. Triple the asking price and will outrun 99% of anything on the road..

Trade for some beekeeping equipment!

LOL Man you should see the place now. I have had to build more garages for my mustangs because of all the overflow of equipment now. Gearing up too pull bout 150,000 pds of honey now. Then back to Cali. I if the fox doesnt sell just gonna keep it and put in in the 8's.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I hear that!
You need the model 7000 spin float/wax separator!

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
LOL I am heading on vacation for a week or so. Gonna do some thinking. Might just keep this fox and go ahead and get stupid in the engine bay. Problem is I got two stangs now and cant drive but one.

Send me a ticket ill come up there and drive one! Lol. With the engine bay done this thing would look amazing.

Biltforspeed351

Established Member
Send me a ticket ill come up there and drive one! Lol. With the engine bay done this thing would look amazing.

LOL I know you too well. Sad thing is I got more stuff to do this engine up than I even put on the coupe. If it doesnt sell I am gonna yank engine and go all out on engine and bay. Then the price will go up substancially. LOL Right now a buyer can get it and drive piss out of it without feeling guilty since the engine isnt blinged out. Right now its all functional and business

Comp04svt

Established Member
That is an amazing car!!! By the pictures, I'm assuming manual brakes and steering? Got any under body pics? Does this car have a manual valve body?

Last edited:

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
If this was he car I seem at mustang week, someone will be in for a definite treat! Car is well put together, and looks 1000000x better in person. Glws man

Biltforspeed351

Established Member
Auto valve body. Yes this car from mustang week. Thanks for the props. Like I mentioned pics dont do it justice. Car is manual brake and steering. I'm out of state can take pics of underside when get home next week.

Last edited:

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
Manual valve body. Yes this car from mustang week. Thanks for the props. Like I mentioned pics dont do it justice. Car is manual brake and steering. I'm out of state can take pics of underside when get home next week.

I believe it's an auto valve body controlled by a bauminator that will automatically shift it. Trans was built by ATF here in Fort Lauderdale.

Users who are viewing this thread