1993 teal cobra

WillyB93

Established Member
Have you tried any other sites??? I look every day for cars and this is the only site i have saw yours on. If so advertise more, If i knew about this car before i bought my last teal i would have bought your cause i wanted a sunroof car but sacrificed the sunroof for black interior and a little less miles. Good luck

buddha93

Established Member
Just a quick note on transport, considering I just did it and was a noob.

They're all brokers. You set your price for the most part, but it has to be reasonable. Your "bid" goes to a national board where owner/drivers will see it. If your on their route and the price it right, you get picked up. But if there are 10 cars in your area that need to be picked up, they go with the highest price for obvious reasons.

So it's kind of a little game you have to play. The guys that picked up my car are actually based out of Ohio, and just added a hub to St. Louis. Freedom Transport. I was able to ship a car 1100 miles for $650, open transport. I could have gone a bit cheaper, but I wanted the car sooner then later.

WillyB93

Established Member
Well looks like someone got them a great deal on a car!!!! Good luck if the deal goes through!!!

oneof185

Established Member
The car had more documentation than I expected. I can't imagine any car has more than what this one did, except maybe keeping any original plastic covering etc. Original owner obviously did a great job of asking for everything.
Thanks again Ryan.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Well congrats!!! so you didn't get a teal and black its a teal and leather to add to your collection!!

oneof185

Established Member
Thanks! Yea, love that black interior...I don't think anything looks better, especially teal/black. But this car was too good of a price. I would have bought it much sooner if I wasn't trying to find a black interior one at a good price. I actually found a 50k mile Red/black in Seattle for $11,500 but he sold it before I could make flight arrangements. He wasn't available for me to confirm time etc and then when he got back to me he had someone coming to look at it. Said he would call if it didnt' sell...needless to say, I never got the call. It even came with extra wheels w/orginals wrapped and stored. That was a great price too.
I'll start saving again and see if I can get a black interior down the road. It will be nice to drive my other now a little more and leave this one with lower miles.

buddha93

Established Member
That's an awesome deal for that car. Looks very, very clean. I would have considered buying it, but I've just never been a fan of the Teal. Still a very nice car. Enjoy it.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Congrats on a NICE car!

Looking for a teal/blk/sunroof car myself! Not easy to find.

What options were on the teal/blk one that you used to own...oneof185 ??

oneof185

Established Member
My Teal/Black had all options except engine block heater, including sunroof. Problem is, it had a salvage title. Only had around 30k miles too. You know they only made 17 I believe that had the sunroof in teal / black. I know besides mine that was salvage, two others that were used to make Aaron's mystic 93....so finding teal/black w/sunroolf will be tough...especially in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread