1993 teal cobra

blownfox

Established Member
Yes it is and thank you for your comment. I try to take care of it. Do I know you?

NO, but I think you know a friend of mine. He owns a body shop on 54 in between Andover and Augusta. I was talking to him about looking for a 93 cobra that needed work. He told me if I bought a mint low mileage cobra it would cost me less in the long run and that is when he told me about your car. If I remember right he said this would be the nicest teal 93 I would find.

Did you have your car at the Augusta car show last year?

polock4life

Established Member
After looking closer... some others may have the same question. Where are the factory valve covers? Something else about the engine bay has me guessing, but I can't put my finger on it.

Still in love with this car, so BUMP it up

mosster

Established Member
Those are the factory valve covers they have just been powder coated teal, and the car is still for sale.

polock4life

Established Member
Those are the factory valve covers they have just been powder coated teal, and the car is still for sale.

COOL! I don't know why it took me so long to notice, but I'm glad I asked anyhow. Here's another bump for a fellow kansan!

TK Doom

Established Member
Sunroof?

I owned 3 89's...wasn't aware there was a sunroof option...even on Cobra's...got a pic of it?

EDIT:

Never mind...quick Google search verified it. =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread