1993 silver coupe

1kgtfast

Established Member
If your looking for a coupe, then this is a must see. 1993 silver, 5 speed. trick flow heads, track heat trick flow upper & lower intake, stage 1 cam, 1.6 tf roller rockers, TF valve covers. 3.55 ford gears, alum driveshaft, eibach coils, hurst shifter, Sony radio with CD H-pipe with ultra flow cats, flowmaster 40 mufflers. Sub-frame connectors welded in. K-frame brace &MM strut tower brace also. New 130 amp. alt. Bama performance chip. New carlite windshield spec 3 clutch & pressure plate New t/a b.f Goodrich radials. Opal interior in mint cond. new heater core. Much more, body has 89K eng. 3K email for picture or call 724-352-1811 for more information. Cleanest car you will ever find, also has the sport seats. $11,500

ScottieGT500

Established Member
Any potential buyers "BEWARE" of this seller. I had a deal working on this car, had a gentleman's agreement on the car, we agreed on a sale price. Robert "Bob" Fantz gave me his word and told me he was going not going to list the car on EBaY, I secured a transportation company thru U-Ship.com. The carrier was set up to pick the car up this coming Wednesday 04-30-14.. I had to pay a $250.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit plus $25.00 U-Ship transaction fee. Only to receive a email today, That the seller had changed his mind and was NOT going to sell the car due to a car he was planning on buying was sold out from underneath him. So with that being said, he declined to refund me my deposit and fee I had paid to purchase his car and I am out of $275.00 total.
I would NOT recommend anyone doing business with this lying piece of S$@T!!!
Any questions on this transaction please feel free to contact me, I have ALL of the emails on the purchase agreement.
Scottie

Last edited:

ScottieGT500

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up... ass-clowns like this need to be exposed. Hope that doesn't get me reprimanded...

I wouldn't really care, but your welcome bud and it's the truth. And by the looks of it I'm not the first person he has done this too. At 71 yrs old he should be enjoying his time in a nursing home not beating people out of their hard earned money!!

pipejob1

Established Member
This is the reason i can't get my self to buy a car site on seen. Unless it was a dealer

Users who are viewing this thread