1993 Red Lightning with 18.5K miles old

94 Black Lightn

Established Member
At the Mecum Kissimmee 2022 auction a stock Red 1993 Lightning with only 18.5K shown on the odo just went for $46,000 bringing the total price with fees to the auction company of $50,600. You knew we all loved those trucks......

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
friend had a black one l back in hs, The older I get the more I like the 93s more than the old threes. But I always be a sucker for sonic blue. Can’t believe someone was able to hold off and only put that mileage on it but with that being said someone’s getting a good return on their investment.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I missed that one. I'll watch for it when I watch the episodes again. Which day was it?

94 Black Lightn

Established Member
It was on Friday, but the broadcast went to commercial just before it came to the block. I'm hoping that Mecum will place the live broadcast on You Tube so that we can all see it cross the block. Only steaming live were you able to see it climb in price to $46,000 when the hammer fell.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It was on Friday, but the broadcast went to commercial just before it came to the block. I'm hoping that Mecum will place the live broadcast on You Tube so that we can all see it cross the block. Only steaming live were you able to see it climb in price to $46,000 when the hammer fell.
What streaming service were you using to see it live?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
What streaming service were you using to see it live?
I have access to all 4 days since I purchased MotorTrend+ last week. I missed the $3/month holiday deal, and I'm paying $5/month (or $45/year). The full auction is on demand.
I love it so far.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Was just telling a co-worker earlier my one regret is not having owned one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have access to all 4 days since I purchased MotorTrend+ last week. I missed the $3/month holiday deal, and I'm paying $5/month (or $45/year). The full auction is on demand.
I love it so far.
Thanks for that info. I have the Motor Trend channel on YouTube TV, so I assume the streaming service is different.

94 Black Lightn

Established Member
I had the live feed during the event straight from Mecum. Last year when they sent the live steam feed you could go back and review the event once you linked in, but this year you can only look at it live as it happens. That's OK if you have the time to keep track of where the auction is progressing during the link.

Users who are viewing this thread