1993 mystic chrome for sale!!!!!!!

raresvt1

Established Member
Why would you not want this car if you could afford it? Anybody can go buy a 03-04 cobra, but doing a swap like this is awesome. I swapped an 03 drivetrain in my 93 cobra and I know how expensive it costs!!! His car has full interior and paint from the 04 which is badass. Just say nice car and good luck.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Looks like it once had Seats, wheel, and 04 Chrome wheels

1993 Mustang Cobra Terminator Engine - Modified Mustangs & Fords Magazine

yes, Aaron Stiles built the car, and that is how he finished it. I heard the person after that changed the seats, steering wheel and rims to 93 cobra wheels/seats/wheel. Then Darcy changed the 93 seats to mach 1's. I believe that is the history, or close to it. So who ever buys this should change it back to what Aaron had built it too... but plan on spending close to 2-3K extra for this change. Trust me i have looked into doing this... I LOVE THIS CAR!

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
yes, Aaron Stiles built the car, and that is how he finished it. I heard the person after that changed the seats, steering wheel and rims to 93 cobra wheels/seats/wheel. Then Darcy changed the 93 seats to mach 1's. I believe that is the history, or close to it. So who ever buys this should change it back to what Aaron had built it too... but plan on spending close to 2-3K extra for this change. Trust me i have looked into doing this... I LOVE THIS CAR!

Whoever made the decision to remove those parts was a complete idiot :lol:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I like it better with the '93 wheels myself but think they should be chromed. And when one of us buys it we can do whatever we want with it, until then those that it belongs to are free to do whatever they choose to it.

Best of luck with the sale, wish I could afford it.

darcysheppard

Established Member
I like it better with the '93 wheels myself but think they should be chromed. And when one of us buys it we can do whatever we want with it, until then those that it belongs to are free to do whatever they choose to it.

Best of luck with the sale, wish I could afford it.

thx for keeping comments clean, but..............

I see there is alot of commemts on the fact that the seats and wheels are not as Aaron built it. These parts are easiest to reinstall of this entire build and if someone wants they can make an offer less of what those parts would cost to reinstall from asking price.Thats the way i bought it, and brought it home. no wheels, no tires and no seats.

OR... if someone gives me asking price i will put it all back to the way it was mystic seats, steering wheel and 04 rims and tire (EXCLUDING WHIPPLE) that will stay on car, i am not taking that off as it finishes the car.

I would have never changed a thing on this car except i had to do something and so this is what i did in a pinch. You can ask Aaron this as he knows how i found it, it was A MESS
It was the guy before me that changed from Aarons build, and yes he almost ruined the car.

anyway cheers

Last edited:

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Personally... I loved the way the car was originally built, with the complete Mystichrome package, Mysticrome seats, steering wheel and chrome SVT wheels. Just my personal opinion and preference. If i owned it it, those parts would defiantly have to go back on.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Personally... I loved the way the car was originally built, with the complete Mystichrome package, Mysticrome seats, steering wheel and chrome SVT wheels. Just my personal opinion and preference. If i owned it it, those parts would defiantly have to go back on.

I agree, but darcy said he would put back together if buyer wants...

darcy still wanna trade? :rolling:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Beautiful car - this car inspired me to do mine b/c it wasn't for sale at the time. Hopefully a dumb question but are the 93 wheels on the car simply a 5 lug pattern? I'm hoping the prior owner didn't go back to a 4 lug setup to get the original 93 wheels to fit.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
WOW $45 BIG ONES.... I remember when it was first being sold for $20K. I know the car has been in a few hands since then but im surprised on how much its gone up. Well, tell you what, its still one of my favorite cars of all time and if i hit the lottery one day it will defiantly be on my list.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
WOW $45 BIG ONES.... I remember when it was first being sold for $20K. I know the car has been in a few hands since then but im surprised on how much its gone up. Well, tell you what, its still one of my favorite cars of all time and if i hit the lottery one day it will defiantly be on my list.

I agree its a really cool build by Aaron, but for $45K, you can get a mint 04 mystic and a 93 cobra for the same price...

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
45k wow! Neat car tho I would put that on the down payment for a 13' way before that tho

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread