1993 Mustang Cobra Teal/black combo #1521 $21k IN.

WillyB93

Established Member
umm this is a cobra fox body... SUPER rare combo and low miles. Im a fan of both, and they are totally different cars, but Willys price is dead on market price. do some reasearch then comment.

I agree, but with the terminators they will continue to fall in price for awhile, where this one will always retain a decent value in the future.

dbrennancobra

Established Member

whats your point here gravik? its a highly modded car with a shitty paint job? Willys car is an ALL ORIGINAL PAINT JOB, sorry man your not comparing apples to apples here. Finding a original 93 cobra no mods all stock is a hard catch.. good luck to you. again, please do research then come back and comment.. LOL (just think of barrett jackson... what would bring more money an all original 68 gt500 numbers matching original paint job low miles, or a 68 gt500 with high milage, custom paint job (non factory), with performance engine (not original) and shit thats not stock in the interior? I think the original. thats my point here.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Thanks Don, all tire kickers waste someone else's time not mine.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Is this Cobra stock? I didn't see any mention of modifications in the description. Where are you in Indiana? Bump for what looks like a clean Cobra. GLWS, I'd add it to my stable if I had a spare garage space.

WillyB93

Established Member
The Cobra is stock down to the original tires, only exception is a K&N air filter. I live about an hour North from Indianapolis, IN. Just rent yourself a storage unit to stuff it into till summer time.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Is the front bumper drilled for that plate? Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like it bolts underneath the bumper opening...

WillyB93

Established Member
Is the front bumper drilled for that plate? Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like it bolts underneath the bumper opening...

I would say so, it w as already on the car when I bought it. I never wanted to try and remove it it was riveted on with plastic rivets.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Beautiful - mine is optioned the same way. Good luck with sale if it does sell!!!!!

WillyB93

Established Member
amgbobby didn't see your post before you deleted it.
Bump if you didn't want anything.

Users who are viewing this thread