1993 foxbody gt

winkynoodle

Established Member
I have a 93 gt the car has a 140k the motor was Redone about 6 months ago bored to a 306 has E303 cam, edelbrock intake, gt40 heads ported and polished. Underdrive pullies bbk header and x pipe bbk 70mm throttle body and bbk cold air in fender. Msd distributor and wires, optima red top battery,alum rad. Had weld in subframe connectors and eibach springs, maybe a few other things? Pro 5.0 shifter. The car is red with grey and black interior, leather seats that's been redone with red piping front and back power windows locks keyless entry,cruise ac all works great. Has tv/DVD player (double din) Sony speakers with a 10" sub and two amps and a battery canaster. As temp,fuel,and monster tach. Exterior has got a double raise cowl hood, saleen wing, and cobra rear bumper. Car currently
has boss 339 black 20's trying to get some 17's off a 2000 gt the car has a 5- lug conversion as well. Paint is good shines no major scratches and no
dents. I think it was a cheaper paint job but still looks really nice. I think I've covered everything if you have any questions feel free to ask it did have nitrous on it for a limited time has been taking off and plugged the holes. The ash tray door even functions properly. I am located in TN between jackson and memphis. Asking 5500 firm can be reached at 731-780-6591.
Can sent pics on phone will try to post them later. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread