1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Fully Built

exrider416

Established Member
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra
60+k original miles
Leather interior and sunroof
1 of 1009
8.2 Dart Iron Eagle (347 Probe Rotating Assembly, 8.5:1 compression ratio, Custom Ground Turbo Cam, Crower Tie Bar Lifters, Hardened Pushrods, 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers, O-ringed block)
AFR Renegade 220 Heads
Edelbrock Super Victor EFI Intake w/105mm Wilson Throttle Body
FIC 1300 Injectors
Holley Dual Sync Distributor
MSD BTM Ignition System ( Knob is zero’d out as all timing is done in Holley Ecu)
4 Core Aluminum Radiator
Stainless On3 Turbo kit w/ Precision Gen2 7675. Also has Precision 44m Wastegate with Dome Pressure Sensor for boost control.
Performance Automatic AOD-E w/Lock-up convertor and transbrake
Derale Dual Fan Trans-cooler
Stifflers Crossmember & DS Safety Loop
Chromoly Driveshaft 1350 joints and Strange Strange Moly Yoke
Holley HP ECU (Beside all the basic sensors, it has: Mac Dual Boost Solenoids, Ethanol Content Sensor, Dome pressure sensor)
Holley 7” Digital Dash
Snow Performance Meth System (I used a Holley output to turn the pump on at certain parameters)
Nitrous bottle mounted is trunk is not hooked up and has never been, I do have the solenoid valves and line for it though.
2.5lb Co2 tank and regulator for boost control
Behind bars racecars fuel tank w/ Protuner 750 intank pump (10an supply to Earls Filter and then 8an to front of car/ 8an Return line)
Full tubular kmember and front suspension with Strange single adjustable coilovers
Wilwood Front brakes w/Racecraft Drop Spindles
8.8 Rearend welded and braced, 35 spline gun-drilled axles, 3.55 gear, Strange Moly Pinion Yoke.
Single adjustable Strange Coilovers in rear
QA1 Lower controls arms/Bmr Adjustable uppers
Welds RTS s71 Wheels (15x10s/15/4.5) Currently on slicks and cheap front tires, have brand new mickey thompson s/r fronts and Radial R's for the back.

Car is extremely clean!! Underbody & Interior are a 9-10. Exterior is around an 8, some very small imperfections from a previous re-spray.

I’m sure I missed some stuff as well

Would possibly trade for a Boosted Coyote car or Coyote swapped car or/ something of equal value.

Car should go in the dyno in the next couple weeks. Should not have an issue making 1000whp or going 8's once dialed in.

$37k OBO

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

exrider416

Established Member
The car made over 700 on 15psi at 5500rpms when a coupler busted. After we fixed this the car developed a manifold leak on the passenger side. Which was giving the wbo2 a “false lean” and adding fuel. We decided to end the session at that point. Fuel tables looked great throughout the pull.
The car currently needs the drivers manifold leak fixed! It will drive fine if you go to open loop. I am frustrated with the car and willing to take offers

collibr1

Established Member
The car made over 700 on 15psi at 5500rpms when a coupler busted. After we fixed this the car developed a manifold leak on the passenger side. Which was giving the wbo2 a “false lean” and adding fuel. We decided to end the session at that point. Fuel tables looked great throughout the pull.
The car currently needs the drivers manifold leak fixed! It will drive fine if you go to open loop. I am frustrated with the car and willing to take offers

You have a beautiful car with a ton of nice parts. You might want to reduce the price to what you are willing to take. The advertised price might be scaring potential buyers off. It will also help reduce the lowball offers as well. Just some food for thought.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear you've run into issues. Very nice looking Cobra. Hope all goes well with the car and with a sale.

Users who are viewing this thread