1993 Ford Mustang Cobra Teal/Black - Amazing Car, Check it out.

ElJefe9830

Sic vis pacem para bellum
Established Member
Car is COMPLETE still and all parts can be tested and seen running BEFORE dis-assembly.

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1542 of 4993 Roller
Build Certificate, Owners Manual, Original Paperwork all included.
Black interior Complete except minus back seat.
8 point Cage and Subframe connectors.
Chrome '93 Cobra Wheels
Cervinis 1.5" Cowl hood along with original stock hood.

Rearend: 8.8, Auburn Pro Differential, Moser Axles, 3.27 gears, FRPP Diff Cover.
Front Suspension: UPR Tubular KMember, UPR Tubular Control Arms, UPR Coilover Springs, Lakewood 90/10 Struts, Stock '93 brakes with Line Loc system.
Rear Suspension: Stock '93 springs, Lakewood 50/50 shocks, Steeda adj. upper and lower control arms, '93 Cobra Brakes.

Asking $8,000 OBO

-----------------------------------------

Performance Automatic Ultimate Changeover C4 Package
Performance Automatic - C4 Conversion Package

- C4 Comp trans with reverse manual valve body
- 10" Converter 4200 Stall
- SFI flexplate 157/28
- SFI Pro Fit bellhousing for either SBF or Modular
- Lock top dipstick and filler tube with hat seal
- 18000 GVW trans cooler, lines and fittings.
- Hurst Quarter Stick Shifter
- Bellhousing and torque converter bolts
- SBF multi fit block plate

Purchased upgrades: 26 Spline Hardened Shaft, Case Fill, Deep Aluminum Pan, Pro Shift, and Pro Pump.

PA's Cost $4200 for kit plus almost $900 in upgrades. Asking $3,000 OBO

-----------------------------------------

Keith Craft Built R302 Shortblock
Details: R302 Block, Bore & Hone, Line Hone, Blue Print Deck, Plug Deck 80, Notch for Stroke, Notch for Rod, O-Ring Block, 4340-3250 Stroke and Balance, Scat H-Beam Rods, JE Pistons 8.5 Compress, 1/16-1/16-3/16, 302 HT Mains, 302 HT Rod Bearings, Oil Rail Support, Comp Cams Camshaft, Billet Timing Chain, Rear Main Seal, 28oz Balance, Change Cam Bearings, Assemble Short Block, Aluminum Water Pump, Oil Pump, Crankshaft Damper, Head Stud Kit, Tappet Hydraulic Rol, 28oz Billet Flywheel.

Displacement: 331ci
Crank: Eagle 4340-3250
Rods: Scat H-Beam 5.400
Pistons: JE Dish 4.030 8.5 Compression
Rings: Hellfire

Complete build, blueprint paperwork along with engine dyno sheets. 503 Flywheel HP

Cost $8867 from Keith Craft. Asking $4,500 OBO for Shortblock

Will have the rest of the part out posted in the parts section when the roller and these parts are either sold or spoken for. Will NOT dis-assemble the car until at least have deposits on these three main parts of the car. All deposits are completely refundable if the part out doesn't happen for any reason.

buddha93

Established Member
Had lots of inquiries about a part out, and I am considering that. I will need all major components spoken for before disassembly though.

Here are some rough just roundabout prices:
Motor $4,000
Trans $3,000
Heads $1,200
Blower $2,000
Roller $6,000-$7,000 (w/ full interior and stock chrome wheels)
FAST $1,200
Fuel System $a decent amount
Weld Wheels $500
Intake $400

I still can NOT believe the car hasn't sold at $16,000, but I think I will make more money in a part out anyways, so we will see.

Have to admit, I'm shocked it hasn't sold for $16k either considering the car and parts involved.

On the other hand, I ended up parting out a car I had to get the cash I wanted out of it. You've got some really nice stuff, so good luck to you.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
If someone is willing to take the roller as is with the 03 cobra seats.

I'm highly interested in the 93's orginal black seats. Willing to pay good money for them if they are near mint. Send me a pm with a pic. I'll make you an offer.

Didn't mean to ignore your post, just missed it.

The 03 Cobra seats are gone. So the roller will be sold with the stock black seats, sorry.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Sale Pending on Shortblock and FAST and Fuel System.

Still looking for buyers on Roller and Trans setup. Taking offers.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Pretty much everything is SOLD except the Roller.

I will do $6,000 on the Roller if sold by this weekend. Perfect for a Terminator swap or anything. Includes complete roller with all suspension, UPR parts, Rearend, interior, chrome cobra wheels, etc.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Wow that was quick!! Sad to see it go this way.

Yeah, my prices might have been a little LOW. LOL

I still have some parts that I will sell after the dis-assemble, but the big parts are pretty much all spoken for with deposits.

Getting action on the roller, so hopefully it sells before the weekend at this price, and everything can rock and roll.

WillyB93

Established Member
Eljefe9830 so now are you in the market for a terminator once this all sells? If so I am tossing around the idea of selling my mystichrome car, the ad is in the terminator section.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Eljefe9830 so now are you in the market for a terminator once this all sells? If so I am tossing around the idea of selling my mystichrome car, the ad is in the terminator section.

Great looking car man, with super low miles, but out of my price range, and I probably will only consider Silver ones.

Users who are viewing this thread