1993 Ford Mustang Cobra Teal/Black - Amazing Car, Check it out.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Who did the engine build and tune? The Dyno Edge? Same question for the trans. Thanks!

ElJefe9830

Sic vis pacem para bellum
Established Member
Who did the engine build and tune? The Dyno Edge? Same question for the trans. Thanks!

Keith Craft built the engine. I have all the blueprinting, balancing, and spec sheets for the motor. Along with motor dyno info and numbers, and a receipt for close to $8500 for the short block alone.

The Trans is a PA Competition C4. I have all the paperwork for it also, and the warranty and receipt also. Has the shifter too along with Trans brake.

The Dyno Edge installed the F.A.S.T. and tuned the car. Chris knows the car inside and out, and is very familiar with it if you wanted to ask him about it, I am sure he would tell you all about it. Best thing I ever did was install the FAST.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Dang that is a sweet car man. I just got a black one or I would have been making an offer for yours.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I would consider my black cobra and a couple grand cash for your car. Have to run it by the woman, but let me know what you think.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
I would consider my black cobra and a couple grand cash for your car. Have to run it by the woman, but let me know what you think.

Call me or text me. Let's talk and see if something can be worked out. I might have an easier time selling your 93 if it isn't modded like mine. Who knows.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Lots of calls since the price lowering, but not sold yet. I was gone this weekend out of town, so still catching up. I think I have replied to all PMs, but if I missed you let me know.

I expect it to be sold soon at this price. LOL

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Since I know it is tough to come up with the cash for something like this without a loan, I will consider trades for anything worth an equivelent amount, but might be easier to sell or trade in.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Had lots of inquiries about a part out, and I am considering that. I will need all major components spoken for before disassembly though.

Here are some rough just roundabout prices:
Motor $4,500
Trans $3,000
Heads $1,200
Blower $2,000
Roller $8,000 (w/ full interior and stock chrome wheels)
FAST $1,200
Fuel System $a decent amount
Weld Wheels $500
Intake $400

I still can NOT believe the car hasn't sold at $16,000, but I think I will make more money in a part out anyways, so we will see.

Last edited:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
If someone is willing to take the roller as is with the 03 cobra seats.

I'm highly interested in the 93's orginal black seats. Willing to pay good money for them if they are near mint. Send me a pm with a pic. I'll make you an offer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread