1993 Ford Mustang Cobra Teal/Black - Amazing Car, Check it out.

TEGEN

Established Member
I just sold a 93 coupe on the Corral - quite a bit of exposure over there. Good luck & beautiful car!

WillyB93

Established Member
I think he has it listed over there just hasn't updated it in awhile!

ElJefe9830

Sic vis pacem para bellum
Established Member
Would you be interested in selling the ORGINAL FRONT BLACK SEATS?

No....I am selling all original parts with the car, just in case. Actually most interested folks have asked for the original seats to be put back in, so I might do that soon, and put the Cobra seats up for sale seperately.

Still for sale.

delvin.a

Established Member
Could I trouble you for some info on the aftercooler set-up you have? Just pm me if ya want.

Beautiful Cobra by the way

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Could I trouble you for some info on the aftercooler set-up you have? Just pm me if ya want.

Beautiful Cobra by the way

Well, I can post the information here since it has to do with the car. Basically, I purchased a used Aftercooler head unit, and built the entire system custom. Most of the work was done at The Dyno Edge (The Dyno Edge) here in town by Chris Groves. It has an aluminum 7.6gal water tank in the back from Chiseled Performance (Welcome to Chiseled Performance.net), and the big in-tank pump from them which really moves some water. The tank pushes water through the aftercooler head unit then through a large heat exchange mounted in front of the radiator.

Basically my goal was to be able to put ice in the tank at the track or dyno, but still have that water cooled during normal street driving. It works perfectly. The Air temps are much cooler with normal driving, but with ice in the tank they get really low.

When the F.A.S.T. system was installed originally, we noticed that the air temps were really high. I talked to several Vortech owners, and they all agree that Vortechs without the aftercooler have really high air temps. I didn't want just the normal aftercooler setup they have from Vortech with a 1gal tank, and small heat exchange, I wanted the top of the line system I could get without being a drag car. Needed to be good for the street and the track, so I did this.

As you can probably see there is NO expense spared with this car. Everything is top notch and top of the line. Hopefully that answers your question, if not, let me know what more I can provide.

ElJefe9830

Established Member
Price Lowered Again. You won't get more car for the price.

Up to 2,000hp rated motor and trans, FAST engine Management, Suspension work, Heads, Intake, Vortech Blower, and thousands more in other mods. Not to mention it is a real teal and black '93 cobra.

Runs and Drives perfect, ready for the street or track.

Hard to believe no one wants a legit '93 Cobra.

buddha93

Established Member
Hard to believe no one wants a legit '93 Cobra.

It's the Terminator market that's killing you. For a few thousand more, you can get into one of those with a few mods already in place. Not to mention the Shelbys too.

Still a great car at a great price IMO. GLWS

ElJefe9830

Established Member
It's the Terminator market that's killing you. For a few thousand more, you can get into one of those with a few mods already in place. Not to mention the Shelbys too.

Still a great car at a great price IMO. GLWS

No doubt about the Terminator. This is a totally different car than a Terminator though, and beats "MOST" Terminators unless heavily modified. But yes, I understand that.

It will take someone who loves the Foxbody Cobra's to truely love this car, but it is truely a great looking and running car.

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread