1993 Cobras Lets see your pictures

01SVT2894

Established Member
another pic of mine... somewhat cleaned up...
i did get the production number too... #1894. still no plates... my temp tag expired while the car was down... and i'm shipping it this week. so...

93cobra143.jpg

Last edited:

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
it would seem your "cobra" badge is not in the proper location. been wrecked or repainted?

LOL...it was repainted. I stil have not been able to find any "damage". It has a clean Carfax and the previous owner had it from '94-'07. I bought it off e-bay and he said that nothing had happened to it, "since I have had it". Well, I though that he might mention that it is totaly obvious that the car has been painted. If I hadn't driven all the way to get it, I probably would have left it. In the end it is good, I guess, because now I am not afraid to drive it and mod it. It looks really good otherwise.

74k miles, very clean interior, sunroof and I paid $10,100 for it. I'm still happy with it overall.

Last edited:

9T3SVT

Established Member
If I hadn't driven all the way to get it, I probably would have left it. In the end it is good, I guess, because now I am not afraid to drive it and mod it. It looks really good otherwise.

74k miles, very clean interior, sunroof and I paid $10,100 for it. I'm still happy with it overall.

Ignore the purist critics, your car looks damn clean to me. My car has a clean carfax, clean paint, and it looks factory however it did have a quarter panel replaced. You can not tell unless you examine the 1 missing VIN sticker. I never bought my car to store and collect, I bought it to drive.

A uni body is nothing more than a bunch of stamped steel that has been spot welded with enough accuracy to provide pick up / mounting points that have a reasonable amount of tolerance error than can be accommodated further down the production line.

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Ya mine was repainted and looks 10 times better than the factory orange peal crappy paint job. I'd much rather have a paint job that looks like glass.

Users who are viewing this thread