1993 Cobra with rare Recaro option :)

delvin.a

Established Member
I.ve had these in for a bit and thought I would share.

What do you guys think?

2e23c8d5.jpg

TEAL VNM

Established Member
The only other seats I've seen in a 93 cobra that I like are 03/04 cobra seats with gray inserts. Just my .02
It would look alot better if you had a matching rear seat.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I think they look good, but my opinion is a little one sided.

seat007Medium.jpg

I got the pair for $400 on craigslist. I"ll be honest, this is the best mod I've done to my car. Don't worry, the stock seats are sitting nicely in my closet right now.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
recaros are nice but brides are sweet! i'm debating on whether or not to get a pair for the z33... actually, i kind of don't want to spend the $$$ for them, the factory bucket leather seats are just fine (for now).

delvin.a

Established Member
Brides are cool, they just don't have the 80's style that I think is needed in the fox-body.

I love those Black Recaro's they almmost match the rear seat, I've been thinking about a cloth back seat myself

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member
Are these dealer installed or an upgrade from Ford? I have never heard of this option.

WillyB93

Established Member
I just recommend keeping the stockers to put back in. Just by the looks of the interior and the door panel pocket looks like a well preserved car. Is that a sunroof car????

delvin.a

Established Member
Don't worry the stockers are wrapped up safe and sound. It's a non-sunroof car with 41k. And no the seats were never and option from Ford.

ducci610

Established Member
I think they match the interior suprisingly well. Would go great with the black cloth optioned cars. Didnt the fox Saleens come with similar recaros?

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
recaros are nice but brides are sweet! i'm debating on whether or not to get a pair for the z33... actually, i kind of don't want to spend the $$$ for them, the factory bucket leather seats are just fine (for now).

those would look like crap in a mustang, those are such import seats....

Yes, I'm aware that Recaros are found in alot of vehicles from audi's to isuzu vehicross' (look it up) but recaro doesnt put recaro allover the entire seat

attachment.php

And I agree on the 80's look, those recaros look like a factory option

delvin.a

Established Member
those would look like crap in a mustang, those are such import seats....

Yes, I'm aware that Recaros are found in alot of vehicles from audi's to isuzu vehicross' (look it up) but recaro doesnt put recaro allover the entire seat

And I agree on the 80's look, those recaros look like a factory option

ACtually Recaro has a very very similar fabric, I think it's an Asian thing, they really seem to like the flaunting of brand names.

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Recaro-2M-X-1-6M-Fabric-Cloth-Skyline-R32-R33-R34-R35-/260584763675?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item3cac0ff11b

Thanks! That is exactly why I wanted them (that and I had a 90 GLI with these, thats when I feel in love with Recaro's)

Users who are viewing this thread