1993 Cobra Teal w/Gray Cloth,#1113, 68K miles,no sunroof

cityboy21

Established Member
1993 Cobra Teal w/Gray Cloth,#1113, 68K miles,no sunroof. The car has power drivers seat, the rear defrost and the engine block heater option. The car has FRPP 3.73 gears, 5.0 Pro shifter, Ford Racing "B" springs, Tokico blue shocks and struts, caster/camber plates, BBK equal length shorty headers, BBK catless h-pipe, flowmaster mufflers, new Goodyear Eagle ZR45 Gatorback tires. The car started out in California and then made its way to Arizona and then Carson City, Nevada which is where I purchased it from. All vin tags are present with the exception of the rear bumper cover. The cover is the original but when the previous owner had it repainted, the vin sticker was removed. I had the hood and the front bumper cover repainted as the hood had some "checking" issues from the sun. The flaws in the paint were driving me crazy. AC blows cold and the heater blows hot. I replaced the rear main seal but it does drip a drop or two when it sits for an extended period like winter storage. When it gets driven, the leak stops. No other leaks. Everything works as it should. I put an original CD player in the car that also has the input for an ipod. The speakers are Polks all the way around. The fronts are components and I put the woofer in the door and the tweeters in the dash speaker mounts. Everything goes through the factory amp. The floor mats are new and never used. I have a driver set for daily use. The car also has rear mats installed. I have the original SVT certificate and the original window sticker. The underside of the car is just as clean as the topside. There is no undercoating. This is a great car that needs nothing and is 1 of 249 of this combination back in 1993. Who knows how many are left today. Asking $16,000 or best offer. I'm located in NW Indiana and it's best to reach me through email:[email protected]

http://s113.photobucket.com/user/cityboy/slideshow/

cityboy21

Established Member
Thank you sir. Will know more today but looks good to be completed soon. Going to a great guy who will appreciate the car as much as I did. He was the first person to actually come see the car.

Users who are viewing this thread