1993 Cobra, Teal/Gray, 40k miles, $25k, Philly, PA

PatD

SOLD - 1993 Cobra, Teal/Gray, 40k miles, $20k, Philly, PA

I am selling my sister's '93 Cobra. It was her husband's car, but he passed away. We've held on to it for a good while now, but it's time to let go. He loved the car for the short time he had it - was always a Mustang guy.

So, with that, full disclosure - I do NOT know these cars well enough, but am a car guy myself. As far as I'm aware (From my brother-in-law and what I can see), this car is completely stock. No moonroof; let me know other specifics you'd like to know.

We have the original window sticker, SVT certificate (#4885) and some other minor documentation. Title is clean.

She is asking $25k. No trades. Would really like to see this go to someone who is going to enjoy it for what it is (Stock!)

I last drove the car (probably) last summer. Still drove like new, tight, etc. Car is outstanding.

Some photos below, plenty more available at this url (Including large images of the ones below):
Email me at Trashbin442 @ gmail.com. Can't accept PMs as I'm new here.

EDIT: Have dropped the price to $20k. A few users have pointed out that (at least) the hood and fender have been replaced. They both have R DOT tags on them. Unfortunately, as I said, the history of the car went with my brother-in-law. He's been around cars all his life (And was a mechanic at my dad's shop which did mechanical and body work.) I don't ever remember him saying he noticed anything replaced, but neither of us knew about the R DOT tags either.

When I get out to my sister's next, I'll check the other spots for VIN tags to make sure they're there. I can only guess at what happened to the car, but the title is clean and whoever did the work did a nice job in my eyes. I'm going to assume a minor fender bender, but who knows. I'm waiting on a Carfax to see if anything shows and will be happy to share. Being as I don't know these cars, I appreciate a few members that pointed out a few tell tale signs.

I have received a few offers in the $15k range. For now, while we appreciate it, we'll probably keep the car in storage for sentimental value. At this time, $20k is the lowest we're willing to go. I know this will be a hard sale especially with this new information, but it is what it is. I don't want to waste anyone's time. If you're interested still, happy to provide pictures of any areas you specify and you're certainly welcome to come examine the car in person.

GyqIi8L.jpg

uYWJSfW.jpg

tbKF3mN.jpg

SD7xoaD.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread