1993 Cobra Rocker Arms

1993 Mustang

Established Member
Does anyone know the part number to the Crane Rocker Arms that are used in the 93 Cobra and Cobra R. I have read articles that state the rocker arms are a Crane part made for Ford. Also, are the 1.7 rocker arms Ford Racing makes the same as the Crane rocker arms? Thanks.

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
The original 93 Cobra rockers arms were made by Crane Cams, but they have a F3 part# on them... I will have to dig out a set to get the complete part# if you need it. They look identical to the Crane Cams 1.7 rockers ( believe it the "Energizer Series") that are still sold, except for the lack of the original Ford part #

The Ford (FRPP) rocker arms are not the same. The FRPP one are blue and were sourced through Omega or maybe it was Scorpion.. I can't remember for sure.

Last edited:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
F3ZE-6529-AB Anyone know why they all have a different # next to the oil hole? like 1,3,2,6 etc..

rockers.JPG

Last edited:

1993 Mustang

Established Member
So, when ordering the Crane Rocker Arms that are were made for the 93 Cobra, what part number do I order? Also, In the new Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords May 2008 issue, on page 130 there is a closeup of the Ford Racing Cobra rocker arms which show an exact picture of the ones you posted? So, is Ford Racing an option on the rocker arms?

stangbear427

Established Member
Yes. Just make sure you're ordering the FRPP "Cobra" RR's, not the plane old FRPP ones, which are the aforementioned blue type of a different manufacture.

Users who are viewing this thread