1993 Cobra #814 $7000 firm

jarendt31

Established Member
I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to sale my 93 Cobra w/ 9X,XXX miles. Wife wants a new car and I've got too many toys. The car really runs well, the only mechanical thing is there is a draw on the battery which is draining it. The exterior is a bit tired, but it is rust free. The tires have roughly 1,000 miles on them aswell as the entire exhaust system. The title will be in hand by 7/11/08 according to DMV (had to get a replacement due to being lost in the move). Mods are listed below and here is a link to pictures from a little over a year ago.
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q211/thereal3dollarbill2005/Cobra/

Cobra Mustang #814 Red w/ grey cloth interior and sunroof, 3.55 gears, subframe connectors, strut tower brace, slotted rotors on all 4, BBK CAI, 70mm BBK TB, MAC ceramic coated LT headers, MAC offroad H-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder catback

Last edited:

jarendt31

Established Member
Im not 100% if it was involved in an accident, but if it was then everything was well taken care of in repairs. The body is in good shape, but the paint is tired.

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
Im not 100% if it was involved in an accident, but if it was then everything was well taken care of in repairs. The body is in good shape, but the paint is tired.

I live in Martinsburg. Would you be interested in trading for an Infiniti I30
newcamera015_large.jpg

newcamera013_large.jpg

Car is lowered, has intake, 19" Axis wheels, 18" 350Z wheels, Navigation system. Interior looks brand new with exception of drivers seat (tear). Car has 152000 miles with 2 years left on unlimited mile warranty. These cars run forever if properly maintained. Its a nice car
pictures-540_large.jpg

pictures-543_large.jpg

dai003_large.jpg

jarendt31

Established Member
is this a clean title? not salvage? This car is priced to sell quick!

It's a standard title and yeah it's priced to sell fast so I can dump more money into my moneypit known as a DSM, on a single pass down the track I popped a head gasket and shattered a transfer case.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
I'm close and very interested. Im confused with the mileage though. You have 9x,xxx, but its showing 104,000 in the pics? Can I have the vin please?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread