1993 Cobra #670 (Parting out)

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
I’ve decided to part out my 1993 Cobra Mustang project car. I started building / restoring this car over two years ago and haven’t even put 3k miles on the car, it spent more time on the dyno then it did on the road

Like most of you, I have a bad addiction for performance and can’t stop spending money on this car and I have too many other projects so I’m trying to recoup some of my spending by parting it out. Check out the site below for a list of parts and let me know if you're interested. Keep in mind most of the parts listed are new or have very low miles on them.

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=31548

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions regarding this part or any others.

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
Unfortunately I am. I have no limits on how far I'm willing to part this car out so if someone wants it with specific parts they'll need to let me know fast.

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
no you didnt miss it. I'm working on one now and hope you have it posted tonight or tomorrow. I didnt really have a game plan for selling and now i'm getting slammed with emails. was there something you are interested in?

AT11

Established Member
no you didnt miss it. I'm working on one now and hope you have it posted tonight or tomorrow. I didnt really have a game plan for selling and now i'm getting slammed with emails. was there something you are interested in?

Well I am always interested in parts that I don't need but want LOL. More specifically interested in the price of the roller, the vortech kit, and maybe a few others. I will just keep looking back to see when it gets updated.

KingKB

Established Member
Are you selling the plugs fir the fog lights? If so I'll need like 6 to 8 inches if the write from the harness attached, how much for those plus the 80mm pro m maf? Please email me st [email protected]

blownfox

Established Member
I'm interested in the inner fenders, shift and boot, and maybe rear bumper.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah please sell the roller to somebody before you tear it apart, it looks like a perfectly good cobra it should stay on the road. if i wasnt trying to buy a 04 cobra roller right now i would make an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread