1993 Black Mustang Cobra for sale

svtvibora

Established Member
****SOLD!****

Located on Ebay: #271478833094
Selling to purchase a family vehicle. This Cobra is #2010 of 4993 Ford Mustang Cobra’s produced in 1993. Only 1,079 black Cobra’s with grey leather interior were built. The interior looks brand new. The exterior is 9 out of 10, although the paint has a couple of flaws but nothing serious. I purchased this car used and have documentation for all parts and upgrades from the previous owner. This Cobra is a great daily driver. No issues or fluid leaks. No smoke or funny smells inside, no accidents or frame damage.

Please feel free to e-mail with any questions or additional information/pictures. The car sounds great and looks even better! I receive compliments where ever I go. I’m open to offers.

List of upgrades:

· Ford Racing Aluminum Radiator
· BBK Shorty Headers
· BBK Off-Road H-Pipe
· Ford Racing 3.55 rear end gearing w/ correct speedo gear
· Ford Racing Lowering Springs
· Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
· Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires
· Ford Racing Radiator Hoses
· Black Magic electric radiator fan
· Flowmaster Original 40 Series Mufflers
· K&N Air Filter
· B&M Short Shifter
· Hurst Shifter (have original shift bezel and boot)
· Maximum Motorsports Caster Chamber Plates
· KYB Shocks
· All new carpet, front and back
· All new seats covered in TMI covers to match original look, new seat foam, new seat springs, new seat bezels.
· New Window Tint
· Switched over AC, blows very cold
· Set of Cobra Snake floor mats
· Original Aluminum Spare rim & tire
· Window Sticker
· SVT Certificate
· Owner’s manual

** Forgot to mention, a Code Alarm car alarm is installed. Two alarm key fobs and two sets of keys.

** All vin numbers match, I verified vin numbers on the hatch, door and dash.

Last edited:

polock4life

Established Member
According to the registry it had over 100k miles a few years ago. Car has been repainted from the registry pics I saw but appears to be nicely done. Map pockets were also replaced according to previous owner. Tail lights may have been replaced as well.

Would be cool if stock exhaust was still around.

Previous owner posted as Phistry810 on here

Edit: It looks like it's changed hands a few times since that owner. Upon my digging the owner in florida paid a fair price on it before listing it on ebay. In march of 2014 it was buy it now for 10.5. That owner also listed it has popping out of gear on down shift from 3rd to 2nd. No accidents before March of 14 but not sure after that. Autocheck was old

Last edited:

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
This is an old thread. That's my car. I bought it in May. But it is back up for sale. It has just over 115k miles on it now but sits just as I bought it. I fixed the popping out of gear, was just a screw adjustment on the shifter. The car sits in garage and only comes out in the sunshine. It has been reprinted...although not sure when. It's a decent paint job but def not show quality with a couple flaws, nothing major. Everything works in the car from cold ac to the ash tray lid. It runs like a top and rides like a lowered Fox should. I do not have the factory exhaust though. Please let me know if you have any questions.

svtvibora

Established Member
Sorry bud, the price was on Ebay.
It sold.
I changed my original post but it must not have updated.

Users who are viewing this thread