1992 notchback coyote swapped

lafeva

Established Member
1992 Vermillion Red Mustang Coupe
Original 5.0 5 speed car
134k miles on body, 500-600 miles on literally all drivetrain parts.
Clean autocheck and carfax 0 accidents
Made 404/371 on a Dynojet
ASKING $19500

I have 40k in receipts to go with the car, plus the bill of sale when the car was purchased bone stock in 2013 for $10,500 (so you know it was a nice car to start)

Paint/body: 7.5/10 paint is newer but could use a buff, very straight car. Roof and trunk look like they may have very light hail damage, not noticeable unless you're really looking for it.

Interior: 9/10 interior was completely redone when the swap was done (grey tweed).

Engine:
Ford racing coyote crate motor with control pack
K and N intake
Power by the hour power steering swap
AC delete
Ford racing coil covers
Engine bay was painted while motor was out

Exhaust:
Kooks 1 5/8 longtubes
Flowmaster dual exhaust all the way back

Fuel:
Aeromotive regular with steel braided lines up front
Aeromotive in tank pump

Drivetrain:
Center force clutch
Adjustable clutch cable
Ford racing quadrant
Tremec T-56 magnum with 2.97 first gear
Dynatech aluminum driveshaft
Eaton true trac differential
4.56 gears
Moser 31 spline axles
Ford racing diff cover

Suspension:
Upr front k member kit with coilovers
Weld on subframe connectors
Gripp rear springs
BMR rear lower control arms
BMR adjustable rear upper control arms

Brakes:
Manual brake conversion
All new brake lines
Steel braided brake hoses
Aerospace front drag brakes
96-04 gt rear disc brake conversion

Wheels:
Weld RTS
17x7 in front with 225/45 BFG sport comp 2 tires
17x8 in back with 275/40 nitto 555r drag radials

Misc:
Taylor battery box in trunk
Pillar mount gauges: water temp, oil pressure, voltage.
20% window tint

I'm sure there's a few things im forgetting. Car runs strong. Needs a few little things finished, such as the radio needs to be finished (antenna wire ran, some of the speakers hooked up) should have a shut off switch for the battery, needs front fender liners. Occasionally will stall when coming to a stop but starts right back up, computer is looking for a vehicle speed sensor which it doesn't run(runs a cable for the speedo, but trans has provision for a speed sensor) so the idle does not hang like it's supposed to when putting it in neutral while moving. I believe ford racing sells a "speed dial" which I believe would fix the issue, but it will only do it occasionally. Car does not have the best street manners(a lot of gear, manual brakes, noisey front suspension) would make a great race car/occasional show car. I'm more than happy to give any potential buyers any info/pics/videos that they need of it.

Please no negative comments. Serious buyers only. I have a lot more pictures I can text or email for anyone interested.

475932D9-551C-4057-AD41-725B1626EA3A_zpsnojljhrv.jpg
7CDEE0D9-64EE-4FD7-BB39-5E28B87A8C8E_zpsljdsr4qt.jpg
1C20D053-410C-47A1-86D3-EC12F3D1268C_zpsjpcepv2y.jpg
07F6C73F-3D19-40E6-8093-D9B5033F33E9_zpswbcynnld.jpg

Last edited:

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Hey chief, when you write your name and date on a paper you need to show it in the same picture as the vehicle for it to work. Anyone can write your name and date on paper and take a picture on their bed.

lafeva

Established Member
Wish I was closer to this car. Pretty much exactly what I want.

I'm willing to ship as long as buyer sets up shipping, I will give a complete run down of the car to any buyer, im an honest seller, I will not advertise the car to be something that it's not.

lafeva

Established Member
Yep it's 11:1. Made 404/371 on excessive motorsports dynojet. A 13' boss with a better intake, ported boss manifold, same exhaust as mine for the most part made 433/371 on the same dyno the other day.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Checkout this link. Go down to almost the bottom of the page and you will see a diagnostic issue for engine stalling during deceleration. Seems like a VERY easy fix to by pass the VSS issue (Note: I"m just trying to help potential buyers understand this is a common issue with this swap and it is a fix already addressed by Ford).

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/hrdp-1306-ford-coyote-engine-swap-guide/

Awesome build and a Very cool car!!! Love the Fox bodies!!!

Last edited:

lafeva

Established Member
Checkout this link. Go down to almost the bottom of the page and you will see a diagnostic issue for engine stalling during deceleration. Seems like a VERY easy fix to by pass the VSS issue (Note: I"m just trying to help potential buyers understand this is a common issue with this swap and it is a fix already addressed by Ford).

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/hrdp-1306-ford-coyote-engine-swap-guide/

Awesome build and a Very cool car!!! Love the Fox bodies!!!

Thank you I appreciate it! I currently have a sale pending on the car I will bunp the thread of it falls through!

Users who are viewing this thread