Established Member
FOR SALE

1992 Emerald Green Notchback / Coupe
Located on Long Island, NY

Here are the details:

105,000 miles
Factory 5 Speed
Factory V8
Complete factory Emerald Green color respray (done right with all trim removed)(excellent condition)
Titanium Grey Cloth Interior (excellent condition with many brand new pieces installed)(ashtray door works, center console armrest works, power windows and door locks work)
No rust (strut towers, doors, floors, trunk decklid etc.. all are clean)

Mods:

Cold Air Intake
MSD Ignition
BBK chrome headers
Off-Road H-Pipe
Stainless Cat Back exhaust with Chrome tips
5 Lug Conversion
New Brakes Front and Rear
New Master Cylinder
New Stainless Brake Lines
Proportioning Valve
KYB Suspension (Shock & Strut on Front and Rear)
H&R Springs
Bumpsteer kit
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber
Subframe Connectors (welded)
Aluminum Driveshaft
3.73 rear
New Fuel Filter
All new Weatherstripping

Front.jpg Front Right.jpg Side.jpg Back.jpg Quarter Windows.jpg

I have two fox mustangs and don't have enough time or space to make the most out of both of them. This is a great car and it took me years to find a coupe / notch in the northeast that was in great shape and trust me most cars are total disasters. This car will not disappoint and you can get in and start going to car shows right away. More pictures including the engine bay and any other areas requested will be posted shortly as the car is currently in winter storage. I cannot access the car for several weeks so please be patient and keep that in mind if you are interested in this car. I am not on very frequently but PM's will be responded to.

Asking $12,500 OBO

originalsnake

Established Member
I see i need to have my screename posted with a picture of the car. I cant get into the garage where it is currently in winter storage. Not sure if this will be deleted or locked. I will update when i have access along with interior and engine bay pictures.

ssper

Established Member
FOR SALE

1992 Emerald Green Notchback / Coupe
Located on Long Island, NY

Here are the details:

105,000 miles
Factory 5 Speed
Factory V8
Complete factory Emerald Green color respray (done right with all trim removed)(excellent condition)
Titanium Grey Cloth Interior (excellent condition with many brand new pieces installed)(ashtray door works, center console armrest works, power windows and door locks work)
No rust (strut towers, doors, floors, trunk decklid etc.. all are clean)

Mods:

Cold Air Intake
MSD Ignition
BBK chrome headers
Off-Road H-Pipe
Stainless Cat Back exhaust with Chrome tips
5 Lug Conversion
New Brakes Front and Rear
New Master Cylinder
New Stainless Brake Lines
Proportioning Valve
KYB Suspension (Shock & Strut on Front and Rear)
H&R Springs
Bumpsteer kit
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber
Subframe Connectors (welded)
Aluminum Driveshaft
3.73 rear
New Fuel Filter
All new Weatherstripping

View attachment 1551253 View attachment 1551254 View attachment 1551255 View attachment 1551256 View attachment 1551257

I have two fox mustangs and don't have enough time or space to make the most out of both of them. This is a great car and it took me years to find a coupe / notch in the northeast that was in great shape and trust me most cars are total disasters. This car will not disappoint and you can get in and start going to car shows right away. More pictures including the engine bay and any other areas requested will be posted shortly as the car is currently in winter storage. I cannot access the car for several weeks so please be patient and keep that in mind if you are interested in this car. I am not on very frequently but PM's will be responded to.

Asking $12,500 OBO

trxcobra

Established Member
Surprised this hasn't sold yet! Unless the OP hasnt been able to follow through yet

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just not fast at responding. Doesn't call or text me. Doesn't give out his number. I've tried putting a non refundable deposit on it.

I'm a serious buyer and have had nothing but problems with so called "sellers".

And I haven't bickered on price with the few people I've tried dealing with.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

originalsnake

Established Member
Just to clear a few things up. In reference to triple-s and NIL8U although it may appear that i posted this and then turned into a ghost, I have been on numerous times since i posted this originally. I have not put any more comments on the thread as i stated i would update this when i had access to the car and could post more pictures along with a shot of my screename as well. I have stayed in contact with everyone that has posted here or messaged me privately which was quite a few people and i have been up front from the start that the car was in winter storage. Unfortunately its out of my control and the person who owns the garage is sticking around in Florida longer than expected. In reference to Brady as you said i may be a little slow to respond but i believe i have stayed in touch and researched the escrow company that you sent over to me. You did ask me for my number today and i gladly sent that over.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just to clear a few things up. In reference to triple-s and NIL8U although it may appear that i posted this and then turned into a ghost, I have been on numerous times since i posted this originally. I have not put any more comments on the thread as i stated i would update this when i had access to the car and could post more pictures along with a shot of my screename as well. I have stayed in contact with everyone that has posted here or messaged me privately which was quite a few people and i have been up front from the start that the car was in winter storage. Unfortunately its out of my control and the person who owns the garage is sticking around in Florida longer than expected. In reference to Brady as you said i may be a little slow to respond but i believe i have stayed in touch and researched the escrow company that you sent over to me. You did ask me for my number today and i gladly sent that over.
It's all good Shawn. Between work and kids life can be busy.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread