1991 Vert GT For Sale

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
1991 Convertable GT
Car is all stock except for some flowmasters and a cold air intake. Runs and drives awesome. I drove it almost seven hours to Mustang Week in 2009 with no issues. Drove it on a couple hour trip the over weekend. I would drive it anywhere.

The car has new tires, a new top, new battery, fresh alignment.

The paint is driver quailty, not perfect, but very presentable.

Only issues I know the car has.

The back glass is coming out of the convertable top a little, looks like it just needs reglued in I haven't had time to mess with it.

The heater core has a very small leak. I have a new heater core, depending on time of sale it may or may not be fixed.

The car has a small rip in the drivers seat. You can't see it when your not sitting in it, but when you put pressure on it you can see it. There is also a bar in the seat that kinda digs into your leg, looking at getting that fixed.

The ac went out on the car at mustang week and I never fixed it. Have a good used compressor that goes with it though.

I'm looking to get $6500 out of it but I'd listen to an offer. Its not perfect, but its as solid of a starting point as you will find and with a few minor things changed it would be a super nice fox. If your interested PM me and we will go from there.
DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Will listen to an offer. Need to sell it within a couple weeks. Would consider trades on anything of 2000 or less.

Users who are viewing this thread