1991 Saturn Sedan & Coupe | Retro Review

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now there's a car I never even thought of test driving, let alone owning.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Now there's a car I never even thought of test driving, let alone owning.

Sister had a '99 years ago. Actually a really nice car for the time. Good gas mileage, felt solid in a Fisher price way. Good driving dynamics.

Felt like a Lexus compared to a Cavalier or Neon.

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
We play a game called Spot the Saturn. I'm surprised how many are still on the road and look in pretty good shape considering they're all at least 13 years old now.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
old roomate had a 93 I think it was, couldn't kill that damned thing. Multiple people learned to drive stick on the stock clutch, it ended up in salt water during a storm surge (which was probably what caused some kind of electrical fire years later). It bounced around the friend group for a while before someone finally sold it. Hell, one of em left it in a downtown parking garage with the keys in the ignition and it still didnt get stolen.

First fwd clutch swap I ever had the displeasure of helping with - Haynes manual had step 1 as remove engine but you could do it through the wheel well. We split the trans and the TOB was so bad ball bearings rolled all over the floor and it was in 4-5 sections on the input shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread