1991 Mustang GT Resto-Mod

Apicia

Established Member
Interior looks so clean. All these nice foxes and I can't find one near me.

Apicia

Established Member
Thank you. May I suggest road trip or shipping? Lol.... Thanks again for the complement!

Not out of the question. I am searching for a restomod Mustang. Like new or mint interior, great paint, brakes, wheels, built motor, power adder, while maintaining the stockish appearance. My favorite type of car.

What are the current miles?

silverbullett91

Established Member
The current mileage since the care was completely rebuilt is approximately 2000.

Not out of the question. I am searching for a restomod Mustang. Like new or mint interior, great paint, brakes, wheels, built motor, power adder, while maintaining the stockish appearance. My favorite type of car.

What are the current miles?

99f1

Established Member
cool

no kiddin, i thought the crank ,rods,pistons had much more. what did you do.....order all factory stuff while the block was torn down?

silverbullett91

Established Member
I do not want to mislead anyone. The rotating assy, with the exception of the pistons (speed pro forged) is original to the car. The car had over 100K miles before being rebuilt. The car did not have any rattles or sqeaks prior to overhaul, nor does it now.

99f1

Established Member
tttt

i know you went with new carpet and upoulstry ect..... how do you feel the grays matched up with the seat and carpet/headliner? i hate to see this add bumped....lol. but seeing youd bump it anyway,i figure ill ask some questions others may want to hear as well

silverbullett91

Established Member
i know you went with new carpet and upoulstry ect..... how do you feel the grays matched up with the seat and carpet/headliner? i hate to see this add bumped....lol. but seeing youd bump it anyway,i figure ill ask some questions others may want to hear as well

It was all purchased new at the end of the restoration and all of it matches well. The color of the interior is 1993 Opal Grey. I had a local upholstery shop cover the headliner and recover the front and rear seats. The seat foam was also replaced in the front seats.I bought new door panels from latemodel restoration and had my upholstery shop build and install the tweed inserts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread