1991 Mustang GT Convertible Triple Black - Low Miles

Tlightning

Established Member
Up for sale is a beautiful low mileage '91 Mustang Gt Triple Black in excellent condition cosmetically and mechanically. The odometer currently reads 44,271 miles. This car has been very well maintained and taken care of and not driven hard. The owner was an older man and it didn't leave the garage very often. Never driven in the rain or winter!

It comes loaded with all power options, leather, adjustable lumbar, bolsters and stainless exhaust. The tires have been recently replaced with new Good Year's. The rims are in excellent condition as well. The paint and top are in excellent shape as is the interior. This one would definitely make a great collector car!!

I'm listing this car for my brother in laws grandmother. I can try and help with most of your questions as to not get her wrapped up in that part. This is a super nice car guys!!

Asking $15,000.

You can reach her at 517-278-6573 after 5pm
You can also pm me if you would like to see more pictures.

DSCN2345.jpg

DSCN2344.jpg

DSCN2346.jpg

DSCN2356.jpg

DSCN2368.jpg

DSCN2347.jpg

DSCN2366.jpg

DSCN2350.jpg

DSCN2354.jpg

DSCN2355.jpg

DSCN2364.jpg

Last edited:

Tlightning

Established Member
Oh sorry guys, thought I had it on there. She is asking $15k for it. It really is a super nice car. My brother in laws grandfather passed away so that is why they are selling.

LS~won

Established Member
Is the 1991 Mustang GT still for sale? How negotiable is your friend? There are many lower mileage Fox Bodies (20K or less miles) out there with 5 speeds in the $8k-$12K range through out craigslist and Ebay. Keep us posted.

Thanks

Also, with this being a Northern car....did it have the "Tar Undercoating" option?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread