1990 Mustang LX 5.0 5 spd in VA

Black01Stang

Established Member
$2800 Firm!
Selling my 1990 LX Mustang. The car has approx 153,000 miles and has a 302 with a 5 speed manual shifter. It has charcoal cloth interior and is red with white stripes. It has current inspection (2/11). More details below:

Headers
O/R Xpipe
Flowmaster Exhaust
Mallory Ignition
Short Throw Shifter
3.73 rear gear
16 inch chrome pony wheels
Front end is lowered with lowering springs
New fuel pump

The negatives -
Have to use toggle switch to turn the fuel pump on right now. This happened the same time that the fuel pump died (i ran it completely out of gas, and the following week the pump died). Fuel gauge doesn't work. Check engine light is on from the lack of 02 sensors I presume. Airbag light comes on intermittenly. Needs the rear hatch struts.

No show stoppers to speak of. Car is daily driven. Just put in new spark plugs and changed the oil. Interior is in good shape.

Needing to sell since I have a baby on the way and need the cash. The interior is in pretty good condition overall. Engine runs great and pulls pretty strongly. Transmission shifts smoothly and even when shifting quickly. Clutch holds strong too. The paint job is fair. you have any questions just shoot me an email, call, or text me . Phone number is 276-733-9588. Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

DSC_0264.JPG

DSC_0265.JPG

DSC_0266.JPG

DSC_0268.JPG

DSC_0267.JPG

PIC_0030.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread