WANTED: 1990-93 Black on Black Clean Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

triple-s

Established Member
I was wondering the same thing. I believe it been up for at least a few days, maybe closer to a week.

It's crazy, but eBay is where I found my reef blue.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
How's that reef blue coming along. To bad you ain't in Texas today went on a cruise with 15 other foxbodies.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
How's that reef blue coming along. To bad you ain't in Texas today went on a cruise with 15 other foxbodies.
Well honestly I haven't seen it in weeks. The water pump is bad and it had red coolant in it. So I want a complete radiator flush so I can put green stuff back in. I can do it myself, but want it fixed ASAP. And a complete flush gets messy. Especially in the winter. I'd rather have it outside while flushing it with a hose.

So I'm having the shop next to me do it. He use to drag race and seems like a cool guy. But I told him to take his time, especially with all the crap weather. For some reason the previous owner had a 160* thermostat. So the factory 192* is going back in. He's been busy, but doesn't really work full time either. At some point I may ask if he ever sells his shop to let me know, lol.

I'm waiting patiently, but have a bunch of detailing I want to do. Kinda sucks, it's been at his shop longer than mine. As long as it's done right that's all that matters.

Last edited:

q6543

Established Member
That car is frickn awesome!! I hate the paxton though... ball bearing garbage can, I'd rip that right T.F. off it.

Rest of the car is gorgeous.
Someone is gonna love that in their garage.

triple-s

Established Member
Well honestly I haven't seen it in weeks. The water pump is bad and it had red coolant in it. So I want a complete radiator flush so I can put green stuff back in. I can do it myself, but want it fixed ASAP. And a complete flush gets messy. Especially in the winter. I'd rather have it outside while flushing it with a hose.

So I'm having the shop next to me do it. He use to drag race and seems like a cool guy. But I told him to take his time, especially with all the crap weather. For some reason the previous owner had a 160* thermostat. So the factory 192* is going back in. He's been busy, but doesn't really work full time either. At some point I may ask if he ever sells his shop to let me know, lol.

I'm waiting patiently, but have a bunch of detailing I want to do. Kinda sucks, it's been at his shop longer than mine. As long as it's done right that's all that matters.

Well as long as it's done by spring I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. But definitely gotta take some good pics and post them up.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmm my message came out on the bottom of the quote.
I definitely will! I can't wait to actually get it out and drive it! I'll definitely get plenty of outside pictures!

I'm planning on 17" chrome ponies if LMR ever gets them back in stock.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I definitely will! I can't wait to actually get it out and drive it! I'll definitely get plenty of outside pictures!

I'm planning on 17" chrome ponies if LMR ever gets them back in stock.

The pony wheels are timeless!
I've also always been a fan of the 94-97 Cobra wheels on a clean fox, but that requires a 5 lug swap.

gtmustang00

Established Member
It's to bad that ebay car did not have a clean underside. The rest looked pretty good.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think the undercarriage looks that bad. My 90 coupe is pretty clean. My 93 hatch has a undercoating that looks decent for what it is. Looks about as old as the car. Probably done at the dealership back in the 90's if I had to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread