1989 Mustang LX FOR SALE

mustangcoupe347

I am selling my 89 mustang lx. This is the NICEST LX you will find anywhere bar none. I don't even know where to start with a list and the pics just don't do it justice. This car has the best money can buy the motor is a 306 has Boss block Boss Crank, Oliver Rods, Vinola Pistons, TFS high ports fully ported, Comp cams, 7 qt oil pan, csi water pump, Griffin aluminum 3 row radiator, Be cool chrome electric fan, BG 750 carb flowed to 830, custom corbeau seats, chromoly 6pt cage done by the late great Ernie McDaniels, window net , auto meter liquid filled gauges, electric fuel pump holly,Flaming river rack, Areo space front brakes, over 1k in fittings, Weld Pro stars, 6" cowl hood, Like i said thats the tip of what the car has and i even have put it in a few local car shows and took home 2nd place. The car has gone 10.80 @ 125 through the mufflers naturally asperated. NOPOWER ADDERS...... Ok im sure i am leaving out a ton if you have any questions please call me 561-702-3005 ask for Frank i have more pics upon request. And please NO TIRE KICKER, AND NO JOY RIDES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! e-mail me for pics [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread