1988 Mustang Coupe - Roller, NC

Wicked03GT

Wannabe SVT *****
Established Member
Things have changed and a new job is on the horizon...This guy is officially for sale! I will sell it all, everything I have for it for $7500...That is the built zero mile rear end, entire Team Z suspension, Fordstrokers High ports with PAC valvetrain, Tremec 3550 trans with bell, bare 351w block bored .030 over, new Foose Nitrous knockoff wheels, and everything else I can find to go with the car. Probably close to $10,000 worth of parts and random stuff laying around.

My car is like this as it sits.

Bare shell 1988 Fox coupe
Kaenen 3" cowl hood, painted a VERY nice metallic silver with hood pins
Formerly a 2.3L Car, now its nothing
No interior installed, no dash installed
No brake lines
No fuel lines
No dash harness installed and no engine harness
It does still have the factory rear harness' like the fuel pump sending unit

The car will come as a rolling chassis WITHOUT wheels. I dont have any tires mounted on rims right now for it.

Now for the good stuff:
Included with the car is
Team Z k member
Team Z A Arms
SN95 Spindles, powdercoated silver vein to match Team Z parts, black powercoated dust shields
New Timken front hubs, with new dorman spindle nuts
Team Z bumpsteer kit
Ball joint spacer to run the SN95 spindles
Strange coil overs
Strange 10-way struts
Knight 12-170 springs
Team Z 3/4" drop solid motor mounts
00GT PBR dual piston calipers, Painted silver with duplicolor brake coating kit New vented and slotted rotors
New Hawk brake pads
04 Cobra power steering rack with Fox inner tie rods so you can use a standard Fox bumpsteer kit

Tremec 3550 trans, 10/28 spline configured
Tremec Aluminum bell housing with clutch arm
FRPP Aluminum drive shaft with 31 spline tremec yoke installed

Rear set-up:
Strange 10-way shocks
Wild Rides battle box kit half installed, got the lowers bolted in, upper half drilled and working on getting it installed.
Team Z lower control arms with spring perches and sway bar mount
Team Z Relocated upper control arms
Factory rear sway bar included, powder coated Silver vein to match Team Z suspension
Standard fox length 8.8 rear end
Housing fully powder coated wrinkle black
Ford Racing 8.8 cover
welded axle tubes
31 spline FMS carrier, FRESH, newly built with the 03-04 Cobra rear carbon fiber clutch pack, all new bearings, all new seals, new pinion flange
new Moser 31 spline fox length axles
Moser 2.5" studs
NRC rear disc brake brackets
SN95 Rear Cobra brakes with calipers, anit moans, new Hawk pads and new vented and slotted rotors.
Maximum motorsports rear brake line kit with new stainless braided soft lines for both caliper and the chassis line.

Parts also included:
Glenn's Sleeper tank with a -10 feed and -8 return.
88 GT wiring harness, dash/computer/headlight and alternator harness.
351w Block, bored .030 over, needs a hone or another .010 bore due to previous piston being stalled poorly and oil ring marring the cylinder wall.
03-04 Cobra power steering rack with Moog Fox lenth inner tie rods ends so you can use the Team Z fox body bumpsteer kit with the SN95 spindles.
TFS High Port 192cc heads, 60cc chambers, Purchased from FordStrokers with the PAC valvetrain, good to .650 lift hyd roller, 7/16" ARP studs
K&N 14x5" Air Filter with high polished chrome top, new and never used
Slew of Fel Pro gaskets for the 351w motor, 9333 head, 1262s3 intake, rear main, fel-pro oil pan gasket
Full assortment of ARP engine bolts, timing cover and water pump, intake, motor mount, thermostat, head studs, main studs
Comp Ultra Gold 1.6 rockers, new and never used
Pro Form wrinkle valve cover, new and never ran
AED 750 carb, powdercoated black and chrome
And im sure there is a pile of so many parts its probably a nearly complete car minus a rotating assembly. I was initally going Carb, so most of the stuff I have is for a Carb motor which is alot of fuel system stuff like some lines, regulator, fuel pump

Also will throw in a folding engine hoist, and a engine stand that is currectly holding the 351w block up off the floor. These alone are a $400 valve.

Will throw in the new Wheels I have for it, 17x9 and 17x10.5 Foose Nitrous knock off wheels. SN95 Offset's, lug nuts and valve stems included. 1 rear wheel has a single Nitto 315/35-17 tire mounted on it I was using to mock up, and check clearances.

Now included with the car I have nearly everything that came out of the car minus the engine and trans. I have all the interior panels except the rear package tray. I have both door panels, all the rear plastic, all the factory red seats, the factory red rear seats, the factory dash, and a steering column. I am missing alot of the trunk liner stuff. I also have a set of 93 vert grey Tweed seats without knee bolsters I will include with the car. They are rough but could be cleaned if you want to be cheap, I mainly got them to rebuild them with all new fabric.

I did some preventative rust repair on the car that was showing signs of rust. So I pulled the 1/4 windows and completely POR15 treat under the windows, and I used the rest in the trunk area so the can wouldnt go to waste.

Now I also have the factory 2.3L dash harness out of the car that I could throw in the car if you wanted it. you could wire the car back up without any problem using it to make the headlight and such all work perfectly fine. I wasnt going to put it back in the car since I was going with more of a drag car. But I would rather have a street car and be done with it.

I will throw in about everything I have to fit this car to make the deal sweet. My car is rust free and nearly perfectly straight body, there is some very minor damage in the front bumper and fenders, but nothing severe enough to call it a loss. Its barely even noticeable until you look for it.

LOTS of pics of the car, its a build thread.
My 88 LX Coupe

What im looking for:
Can Am Outlander 1000 w/trailer

99-01 Cobra, black interior, with the suade insert seats

94-95 Cobra, must be black interior, must be a running car that is not beat to hell. Modifications are OK, HCI, suspension...ETC

94-95 Cobra Roller, must be equal in value to my roller as I would be keeping alot of my engine stuff to use int he new roller, would prefer to have the EFI harness and all that stuff included so i could keep it a street car. A/C, P/S and all that goodness.

96-98 Cobra in GOOD condition, im not fond of the modular cars, so the only thing i will even consider would be a nice Cobra.

If I would be trading for a 94-01 car, I WOULD be keeping my wheels. But you can have the ones off the trade.

Users who are viewing this thread