1988 Mustang 5.0 Automatic Runs Great Really Clean $3500.00

mtdubvee

Established Member
1988 Ford Mustang 5.0 302 Automatic. Runs and drives great. Starts right up. Transmission shifts great. Odometer shows 64k miles.

Good power. Clear title everything works great. A/C blows cold, heat is hot, no leaks, new tires, new 3.55 rearend gear set,new brakes, new fuel pump, new radiator, new fuel filter, and professionally installed kicker sound system with new head unit. Car recently passed state inspection, and was driven daily.

All lights and blinkers etc work. Car looks real good, could benefit from some paint and minor body work at some point. Also shows some rust below the front shock towers. Has some dings and chips here and there and a couple minor rust places. Looks really good though for an 88. Looks even better about 10ft away. Interior is very clean. Wheels all look brand new.

Price is $3500.00

I can text or email more pics and videos.

f1_zpsbd460726.gif

f3_zps59c581d2.gif

f6_zpsd1914958.gif

f4_zps8925d55e.gif

f2_zps11fb43c3.gif

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Pics of cosmetic issues you mentioned & VIN please.
Stock hood & spoiler available?

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I am always leary of cars with those air maskers all over .
Dump the tail lights , and get pictures of the issues you mentioned , especially the shock towers rust .

mtdubvee

Established Member
If your interested, ask me for pictures. Also your in Oregon so I highly doubt your gonna buy the car so why even chime in and try to tell me what I need to sell my car.

mtdubvee

Established Member
I do not have the stock bumper or hood. Not sure why the sats, they were in the car when I bought it.

I'm not the original owner of the car, so as far as whats been changed on it over the past 26 years, who knows.

All i know is what is is currently.

If you have genuine interest in the car, PM me and ask for what you want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread