1988 Ford Mustang 4 cyl coupe/ notch

JPGC

Looking to either sell my 1988 4 cyl Mustang coupe or part it out. I would prefer to sell it as is and I'm asking $1800 obo. I am located in the Jacksonville, FL area. It is a manual/ 5 speed tranny car. I originally got this car as a project but I lost interest in it and I really don't have the extra funds to spend on restoring or modifying it anymore. It is a blue/ green color, which will need some body work and need to be repainted. I used it to practice my first attempt at a paint job. This is where I found out that I suck at painting, lol. It has a fair amount of newish aftermarket parts on it, listed below....

3" Lakewood cowl hood
Staggered 17x8/ 17x10 American Muscle Silver SC Style Wheels and new Sumitomo tires
SR short shifter and Ford Racing knob
Eibach 4 cyl lowering springs
New KYB struts and shocks
BBK/ Gripp bolt on sub frame connectors
Steeda Front sway bar and end links
Dual Flowmaster 40 series mufflers and LX tailpipes
Pro thane transmission crossmember bushings and rear mount
Ford Ranger cam and roller rockers
Esslinger racing Ranger round tooth pulley kit and new timing belt
Speedway pinto long tube header
BBK adj fuel pressure regulator
BBK Thunderbird Supercoupe 70mm throttle body
New plugs, wires, ECU, 5.0 fuel pump and injectors, fuel filter
Recently serviced brakes
New carpet and rear tray cover
Newish front lights set
New battery

The car fires right up and runs fine. The interior is in okay shape and has new carpet. It has no a/c and the heater core is disconnected and drained. The lil 4 cyl is okay for commuting although it only makes 88 whp and 109 wtq, lol. The plan was to make it a Turbo 4 or a v8 swap, but not something I can do for now. I have the title in had and it is a clean title. The mileage is 175k plus. I am also including the stock hood and wheels. Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks for looking.

imagejpg5.jpg

imagejpg6.jpg

imagejpg4.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread