1987 SSP Mustang Nocthback **Cheap** CT

Snipes

Established Member
Buddy of mine needs to move this car asap. Not perfect by any stretch but he is willing to price it accordingly. Make some offers and bring this baby back to life.

87 SSP. It has 235k but runs strong. Ran a 14.0 as it sits. Has no interior but has dash and seats. New clutch, x pipe and flowmaster cat back. Also comes with ported 351 heads and cobra intake.
Perfect resto project or drag car. The car was one of 22 Connecticut highway patrol cars.

will negotiate price with or without parts. He is also willing to trade for Ford truck accessories, mustang parts, tools, winches, electronics, gas stoves, washing machines, let me know what you have. no reasonable offer refused.

call or text 203-994-8745 His name is Joe.

IMAG1046.gif

IMAG1047.gif

IMAG1048.gif

IMAG1045.gif

IMAG1053.gif

IMAG1052.gif

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Any documentation that it is a true SSP car? Only reason I ask is because SSP cars came with special blue silicon hoses that wer very durable and lasted a very long time. I know the car has high miles and they could've been changed, that's why I asked about documentation. Also, what kind of ballpark figure is he looking at getting for it?

CrashTest

Established Member
Any documentation that it is a true SSP car? Only reason I ask is because SSP cars came with special blue silicon hoses that wer very durable and lasted a very long time. I know the car has high miles and they could've been changed, that's why I asked about documentation. Also, what kind of ballpark figure is he looking at getting for it?

The blue hoses were a domestic special order option on SSP cars and had to be specifically ordered by the purchaser. For example, California Highway Patrol did not order the blue hoses hoses with any of their SSP cars. The alternator in that car is the type that came with SSP but who knows if that's original or not.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Most of the SSP car had an extra buck tag on the front frame rail also with the original.

Users who are viewing this thread