1987 gt convert. For sale on Long Island

Bucky306

Hey I am selling my 1987 mustang gt convertible. It has approx. 25000 to 30000 invested in it but I don't have time with a new family now, so it's gotta go. The car was running but I haven't started it in 3 years. It is paint a really nice dodge viper blue has a roll cage, top is in good condition and it's been covered and garaged. I installed a306 ford engine it has a weiand intake with edelbrock 650 carb. There's new s/s fuel lines that go to a 6 gal fuel cell and a summit external fuel pump. It has gilmour 1.5 inch pulleys, an electric fan and a ford all aluminum radiator. It's wired with a summit wiring harness. Brand new carpet interior door skins and pro car vinyl seats, everything on the interior is changed to black. I got Miley Thompson skins up front and e/t drag radials on the back. The body is all new both fenders, lower door skins body mouldings, 6in cowl hood(fiberglass), deck lid, front and rear bumper covers, cobra spoiler, and head lights back panel. New head lights, auto meter gauges and tach. Grant leather steering wheel. Q1a tubular k-member, a-arms coil overs, aluminum caster cambers. A brand new c6 tci tranny with 3 speed manual valve body b&m ratchet shifter, custom drive shaft....and more if you are serious email me @ [email protected]
iam asking 4000 obo

Bucky306

can't figure out how to post pics on here but if your intereste in buying the car email me and i ll email you pics

03blackgtstang

Established Member
I have not posted enough to send you a message but I am interested if it is still up for sale could you send pictures to Cory_rowe21@hot mail.com

Posted via Topify on Android

Users who are viewing this thread