1985 Bimini Blue Mustang Notchback w/EFI (71k original miles) $9,500

CobraCraig

Established Member
View attachment 35164View attachment 35166View attachment 35167View attachment 35164View attachment 35166View attachment 35167

SOLD!!!

1985 Mustang Coupe/Notch. I bought this car in December 2008, and I am the third owner. Car has been in Texas and Oklahoma its entire life--absolutely no rust anywhere! It has 71,000 original miles, and all VIN stickers match. This car started life as a carbureted, 4-lug, drum brake coupe and is now a fuel-injected, 5-lug, disc brake car. I just have too many cars and too many projects going on, and I would like to clear up a little space.

​Interior is near mint. Recently converted interior from blue to black. Car was completely dynomatted, including the trunk. Most everything on the interior is brand new and way too much to list but here are a few things: new shift boot/knob, new stereo with CD player, wireless Bluetooth hands-free calling, USB, MP3, and speakers, added tilt column out of newer Mustang with new 12.5 flat bottom steering wheel and Momo tilt-wheel hub, new seatbelts (front and rear), new door panels, new armrest pads, switch bezels, seats, console, carpet, visors, Bullitt pedals, instrument cluster lens, and re-hung doors with door pin kit and bushings. Also has Autometer pillar gauges (water temp and oil pressure).

​ Exterior is flawless--especially for a 30-year-old car. There isn't even one rock chip as the car was recently painted Bimini Blue. Car has new weather-stripping and seals all the way around as well as headlights and bulbs. Also has a Boss 3.25 cowl hood (will also come with stock hood painted bimini blue). The car will come with brand new 17x9/8 anthracite Bullitt wheels and may also come with new 17x9 chrome Saleen wheels depending on final price.

​ 5.0 engine was rebuilt (less than 2k miles since rebuild), engine was completely rebuilt from pan to intake with all new gaskets, plugs, sensors, seals, belts, and the smog equipment removed. Also has a 90 amp alternator, new starter, speedo cable/gear, clutch cable, and newer heater core.

• Aluminum driveshaft
• Rebuilt World-class T-5 transmission with UPR short throw shifter
• Flowmaster muffler with 3" tailpipes
• Rebuilt 8.8 rear end with 31 spline Moser axles and carrier with 3.73 gears
• After market upper and lower control arms
• Front rack, K member, control arms that came from a 1990 GT with 35K original miles
• Complete 5-lug brake swap from 1995 Cobra with 13" brakes up front, standard length axles, and off-set brackets in the rear, with working e-brake
• Ford Racing lowering springs and rear sway bar from 1995 Cobra
• Steeda full-length subframe connectors (welded in)

​I have owned many foxes over the years, and this is without a doubt one of the cleanest. It's hard to find a nice, clean, four-eyed fox these days. The car will come with two keys and a huge folder full of all the receipts documenting everything I've done. This car has been meticulously taken care of, garage kept, and hasn't seen rain or snow since I've owned it.

​ There is so much to list that I know I'm forgetting things. I'll try to update this ad as I think of them.
​Not looking for any trades. I have over $14k just in receipts alone, and the car has even more than that in it. I don't NEED to sell and not hurting for money, so don't waste your time with low ball offers. Asking $9,500.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4,125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,636
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,373
Last edited:

CobraCraig

Established Member
Having trouble adding more pics but here are a few more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,104

rdsnk46

Established Member
Am I the only one who see huge pictures and cannot see the car but just small pieces of it?

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
I want this bad! If you were down for trades I would consider making the drive and swapping. Otherwise, I need my bike gone first before I can jump on another toy.

CobraCraig

Established Member
I am having the same problem. Please post some more pics that are viewable. Thank You.

The pics are loading fine for me and I have tried on 3 different computers? Tonight I will mess with hosting pics and get it all fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread