1985-1986 GT Hood Decal with GT Cutout -High Quality 3M

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Made from high quality 3M material in original packaging, completely sealed. Item is gloss dark gray with the GT symbol cutout exactly like OEM and exactly like OEM fit. I was originally going to use this on my 86 GT until I totaled the car unfortunately. This is the second one I had, the first one I had went on an aftermarket 2.5" cowl hood I had and fit perfectly as it could with being as patient as you can be. Having 2 people to help install is a must for a perfect fit.

I originally bought this from LMR, but they no longer stock the gloss dark gray color which went with my light regatta blue with grayed out bottom. The only place I can find that sells this color still is this company...

1985-86 Ford Mustang GT Hood Decal With GT Cutout

I'm asking $80 shipped for mine and NO, i do not take PAYPAL. I accept only Google Pay, Cash App, Circle Pay, and Zelle. I prefer Google Pay as it it the easiest to deal with and unlike Paypal doesn't require your SSN, Driver's license, Home address, Bank accounts, and a bunch of other personal information which is completely invasive IMO.

Oiagtij.jpg

RuQw4YH.jpg

baOUDhN.jpg

PM me if interested.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Bump! $72.50 shipped.

Will go great on an OEM hood any Fiberglass Cowl Hood you have to offer a OEM look with a mean aftermarket menanacing look the cowl hood gives you.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Let me know man! Love Jalapeno Red! Reminds me of Race Red on the newer Mustangs. I just sold my H.O. Fibertrends Cowl Hood for 83-86' Mustangs from my 86' GT that really gave it a nasty look. I planned on putting the decal on there, but unfortunately wrecked the car from the side.

Users who are viewing this thread