1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 20th Anniversary Convertible

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
This is a 1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 20th Anniversary Convertible that is 1 of 587 made with the 5.0 4V H.0. W/ 5spd Manual Transmission. Just rolled 71,000 miles the other day. This number will continue climb as i am driving it on nice days. This car about as clean as you will find for a non-restored car. I picked this up on trade, and now have the opportunity to purchase a "Family" mustang, so this toy has to go. The pictures will speak for themselves. The car has all original paint with no rust ever and has been stored inside all of its life. This is a California car until 4 years ago, and a southern car until this winter and it shows! I have literally hundreds of documents, pretty much every oil change, service, replacement part. Also have the original keys, key chains, anniversary medallions on the dash, and even the mirror hanger tag and promotional materials from when new. The car has the original exhaust and all of the California emissions inspections. Upgrades to the suspension include Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber plates, subframe connectors, convertible x-brace, and rear lower control arms. Also Ford Racing upper arms, 2001 bullit mustang springs, Koni shocks all the way around and upgrades late model fox front brakes. Motor is stock but well taken care of, as shown by the documentation. Radiator recently flushed and filled, carb rebuilt, and oil changed. For a 30 year old car, it rides and handles great. I picked the car up in Tennessee and made the nearly 6hr drive to Ohio without missing a beat. Car starts and idles first time every time. I have driven the car approx. 3000 miles in the last couple of months and it needs nothing. I average 18-20mpg driving it back and forth to work. A few more upgrades include silverstar headlights and original Marchal fog lights. The top is 3 years old and in perfect condition with new rear glass. A/C blows ice cold and the heater works great. All glass and molding is in good condition and the few times I have been caught in the rain, didnt leak a bit. In the past months I have added a pro 5.0 shifter as the stock shifter was pretty loose. I also added a period correct digital radio with aux input for your ipod or phone. I have the stock radio, shifter, steering wheel to go with the car. If I was going to make this a serious show car, there are 2 things that I would do. The dash pad is original, and has cracked. I have seen replacements on Resto Fox for $200. The driver seat is worn. I priced these at $350 to replace the front seats. Just trying to honest as possible, and I feel I have adjusted the price accordingly. As I mentioned, I would like to get $8900, and when you look around, I feel that is a pretty good price. I am not sure that you mentioned where you are located, but I would be willing to help with transportation. Summer is around the corner. Time to get a clean drop top for summer cruising.

00x0x_3KTPg8tGBVW_600x450_zpsf4fjgvik.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread