1979 Honda CBX Super Sport

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
I have a 1979 silver Honda CBX Super Sport in good condition. A lot of work has been done over the years to this bike, it was partially redone a few years back. The entire brake system was gone through including rebuild kits and repainting the master cylinders and calipers and the rear rotor was resurfaced. The Carburetors were gone through around the same time as well as a new clutch. Multiple parts were polished and repainted on the bike. It has the full European kit on it as well as K&N filter, Kerker exhaust, Dyna coils and wires, and a stage 1 jet kit. The seat was also recovered back then and the front fender, side covers, tail section, and rear fender professionally repainted. It also has a new clutch cable, speedo cable, tach cable, and mirrors and the battery was replaced back then too and has always been on a battery tender. The bike runs great but the carburetors could use a little cleaning/adjustment from sitting, the front brakes need to be bled because they do drag a little bit from sitting. The gauges work great but the needles have broken from sitting, I have another needle and complete speedo to go with the bike. New plugs, oil filter, and oil were just done.
Will only trade for 01-04 stock Lightning with cash ontop on my end.
I also have a bunch of parts for sale separately
8800 OBO for the bike make an offer on the parts, I am selling them as a whole I’m in Charleston, SC.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Established Member
IMG_0506.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Established Member
I’m having trouble posting pictures, I’ll work on it, pm me with your number and I’ll text you the rest of the pics

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread