1970 Fastback frame off restoration

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Selling my 1970 Fastback.
Total Frame off restoration. All original parts restored.

Info:
Was told it’s a matching numbers car with original miles which are now showing just over 94K
302 rebuilt with added goodies
Interior new
Runs perfectly. Does not overheat.
Full color change using PPG paint.
1 original set of keys 2 sets of spare non original
Original 1970 owners manual

I have a lot of pics including restoration pictures. Car is available to be inspected or driven.

Asking $35K.
IMG_3038.jpg
IMG_3039.jpg
IMG_3063.jpg
IMG_3064.jpg
IMG_3065.jpg
IMG_3066.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3067.jpg
IMG_2578.jpg
IMG_2577.jpg
IMG_0163.jpg

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

68gtscode

Established Member
It takes some time to get comfortable with them for sure!!

If you happen to get caught heavy rain, and you'll have to get comfortable with them all over again :) In all seriousness, it looks like you did a great job with the restoration! The car looks fantastic- good luck with the sale.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you happen to get caught heavy rain, and you'll have to get comfortable with them all over again :) In all seriousness, it looks like you did a great job with the restoration! The car looks fantastic- good luck with the sale.
That brought my head back to when I drove cars with drum brakes. More than once I went through deep puddles to find that I lost most braking ability. Scary feeling for sure.

Kyle, I saw your original thread before you decided to definitely sell your Fastback. That's a really gorgeous car. You did a fantastic job on the restoration. I hope it finds a good home and makes someone really happy.

Users who are viewing this thread