1969 Mustang 347 stroker motor and C4 for sale

2slow_5.0s

Established Member
I have a 347 Stroker and C4 transmission, both fresh builds, I have receipts for the trans. Both the motor and trans have less than 10 miles on them!

Asking 3000

-SCAT Crank
-Keith Black pistons - with valve reliefs (bored .40)
-Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum cylinder heads
-Edelbrock RPM High Rise manifold
-Edelbrock guide plates
-HYD lifters
-2.6 roller rockers
-Ford Racing high volume oil pump
-Hooker Headers
-7 quart oil pan
-Demon 850cfm carb w/electric choke option
-Mallory distributor w/Ford Racing 9mm spark plug wires (brand new cap and rotor, less than 1 mile)
-Lunati cam
-Ford Racing black/red high ride valve covers

-C4 transmission
-Freshly rebuilt by a professional transmission shop
-Brand new reverse manual valve body from jegs

Motor was built ready for some serious nitrous and boost!

Asking 3000 .This is a great deal on this motor and trans. This motor is plug and play, just drop it in and go. I know what I have and what its worth. spare us both the bs. Buyer pays $500 for me to remove it, then the rest when its loaded up. 500 is included in the sale. Will gladly run it for serious buyers only! Local pick-up only, cash no trades, Any questions feel free to ask. Located around philly pa

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
So there is no price for one.. For two you are wanting to sell this engine, but want the buyer to pay you to remove it lol?! That might be a first.. GLWS

2slow_5.0s

Established Member
So there is no price for one.. For two you are wanting to sell this engine, but want the buyer to pay you to remove it lol?! That might be a first.. GLWS

I want the buyer to see the motor run before I pull it out. No sense in pulling it out and then someone saying they aren't interested anymore, then I have to put it back in. The 500 is included in the total sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread