1967 Mustang daily driver

busa fed

Established Member
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_5019.JPG
IMG_5019.JPG
I am tossing around the idea of selling my 1967 Mustang. This car is not a show car but a nice daily driver. I have done a lot of things to make sure this car is safe and reliable on the streets and would have no doubt to jump in it and drive it across town or across the country.

1967 Mustang coupe C code. Car matches the marti report for specs and options with excepiton of the transmission, but I have the original c4 also. Just removed it recently to install a world class t5. Here is a basic rundown

1967 Mustang coupe
-rebuilt 289 2 barrel carburetor
-rebuilt World class T5 transmission
-Complete power disc brakes
-All Scott Drake new suspension(Factory style with Shelby drop)
-New interior with 3 layers of sound/heat damping on the floor
-new paint(not a show car)but perfect for a daily driver

Everything on the car has less then 8000 miles. I daily drive the car, except in the winter and when rain is expected. Car is always garage kept. Car has a couple pictures with Roush brakes but comes with 13" Baer 2 piston front brakes and 11.65 04 cobra rear brakes. Also emergency cable works properly as does everything else in the car. It even comes with a factory 17" 2003 Cobra/Mach 1 spare tire just in case. Ive owned this car for just over a year and have driven roughly 8k miles. Would be more, but between winter and all the down time to do all the work on it, its only seen the road probably 10 months. serious inquirers can reach me at (860)808-6208 or [email protected]

Asking $25,000.

IMG_5019_1.jpg.html

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking car! Just add #7 (pic with screen name on car)

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Gorgeous car - nothing like a vintage car that runs and rides like ( or better than ) something newer! You must have some neat toys to consider selling this one.

Last edited:

busa fed

Established Member
Thank you. I have another 67 project that I'm planning a coyote swap for and a terminator swap fox project that should be on the road soon. I love this car, but if I could move it, it would free up the cash I need.

Users who are viewing this thread