1967 chevelle ss

dwtjr3

Established Member
1967 chevelle ss for sale.

It has a freshly built motor (rebuilt in march of this year) on it with only 200 miles so far (still running break in oil and spark plugs). the motor consists of:
427 BB bored to a 432 (putting out around 800hp)
forged internals with dome pistons running 14.5:1 compression
680 lift cam with titanium valve springs
cast chevy heads that are ported and polished as well as port matched to the intake.
holley 1050 carburetor.
edelbrock intake

the Trans:
a built turbo 400, that was built with the best parts and rated to 1500 hp.
full manual valve body
trans cooler
3500 stall converter

Exterior
6" cowl hood( it was needed with the intake and breather, it fills the whole cowl)
weld prostar rims with mickey thompson et street tires
freshly chromed front and rear bumpers
stock ss 396 hood will come with the car.

Interior
All stock and very clean.
only issues with the interior is the dash, the glass that covers the gauges is foggy and could use replaced and the glove box latch doesnt work anymore.
the center console was pulled out of the car when the previous owner put carpet in the car and it was never put back in, we do have a OEM console that will go with the car tho.

The car is a lot of fun to drive and the motor and trans were built with no short cuts taken. The car has NEVER seen rain, snow, or a track so dont ask for times because I dont know.

There is no roll cage in this car and the back seat is fully useable because it was used as a show/cruiser car. I have owned the car for 11 years and it has only had 5,000 miles on it in that time span due to having no time to drive it car starts right up with no trouble and rides nice and smooth for what it is.

The only reason for sale is I am needing to put the money into a business opportunity, I hate to sell it but I could use the cash if i can get it.

PRICE IS OBO, feel free to email me for interior pics or any other pics, as well as if yo have any questions or offers

SCAN0010_zps2f93dd0e.jpg

SCAN0009_zpsad56592a.jpg

SCAN0008_zps3c00d4df.jpg

SCAN0012_zps6befe28a.jpg

SCAN0011_zps849ce5b6.jpg

SCAN0007_zps41e56073.jpg

SCAN0006_zps6b192609.jpg

SCAN0013_zps2e080f21.jpg

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Dayuuum. Well I don't have that kinda cash laying around but how about posting a vid? I would love to hear this thing!

dwtjr3

Established Member
Sure, message me your email address, I emailed it to myself and tried to upload it to photobucket but its not working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread