1966 Mustang GT

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
Photobucket link with pics below this picture.

I have a 1966 Mustang GT for sale. Asking $5,000. Might seem kind of high but these GT's are getting harder to find and they're a good investment. I just bought new stainless brake lines, master cylinder, starter, starter solenoid, ford racing oval air cleaner, brake drums in the rear, shoe kit, and I'm sure I'm missing a few things. My brother should be fixing the brakes shortly, I was told it drives. I've had it running. It fires right up and purrs like a kitten. These are the best pics I could get for now, I'll try to get some more the weekend of the 9th. It's currently located in Upper Michigan near Houghton but I'll be trying to get it down to the Detroit area within the next month or so. Call or text 906-370-0551. This is a complete car and really you could drive it while you fix it up. It looks worse in the pictures than it actually is. The bottom is pretty solid.

IMG_5851.jpg

http://s484.photobucket.com/user/madman2769/library/1966 Mustang GT?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Damn this could be a really fun car! Wish I could swing it but currently too many irons in the Fire.

Users who are viewing this thread