1960’s riots

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Stumbled across this video with Dr. Tomas Sowell. Skip to the 15:45 mark he speaks about the riots and how to handle them. These politicians should watch his videos maybe this would help out with our current situation we are in.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good video. I lived through those riots and remember them well. I remember right after the Watts riots walking from Long Beach (I was in the Navy) to Hawthorne, and had to alk through Watts. A black guy maybe 20ish stopped and asked if I wanted a ride. Nice guy. He said he stopped because he didn't recommend walking through Watts, even though I didn't encounter any issues. He probably saved my naive ass.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Good video. I lived through those riots and remember them well. I remember right after the Watts riots walking from Long Beach (I was in the Navy) to Hawthorne, and had to alk through Watts. A black guy maybe 20ish stopped and asked if I wanted a ride. Nice guy. He said he stopped because he didn't recommend walking through Watts, even though I didn't encounter any issues. He probably saved my naive ass.
That’s quite a story, must have had someone watching over you. It’s really amazing how things work out like that.

Users who are viewing this thread