05Mdriver

Established Member
Per CCW... they said:

19x11.5... 7 1/4 back space
19x 9.5 ... 6 1/4 back space

So from my calculation it was et 25 offset rear

68gtscode

Established Member
I don’t mean to derail your post. Were these ordered for an S197 Mustang? With only 7.25” backspace, I believe the rears would stick out past the fender by a large amount. Thanks

Last edited:

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Question for you, how long have you had these wheels? Would I be accurate by saying that you have only had these a couple weeks?

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
Rear offset of 25 is rreeeeally aggressive for a mustang. Did you have them on one?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I’d say this would be a bit more than aggressive :) Anyhow, I’m potentially interested in these wheels if the OP can clarify their specs. I see they’re on eBay too, where the bolt pattern is listed as 5X100. OP, please clarify specs. If the rears are actually 7.25” backspace, they’re not S197 fitment. Thanks

05Mdriver

Established Member
Per Ccw def et 25 rear so must be s197

can a moderator move this to the correct wheel and tire sub forum ?

68gtscode

Established Member
Per Ccw def et 25 rear so must be s197

can a moderator move this to the correct wheel and tire sub forum ?

All GT500s accept essentially the same sized wheels, except for minor differences primarily in brakes... Same for all Mustangs 05-14 (S197). An 11.5” wheel needs approximately 8.5” (probably just a hair under) backspace to fit the rear properly.

If you have an order number or serial number from CCW, please PM me. Thanks

05Mdriver

Established Member
I just measured it - and it’s a back space of approx 7 and 5/8

should adjust the rear offset to 32 to 35

IMG-8975.jpg

IMG-8977.jpg

68gtscode

Established Member
^ Interesting, thank you for checking. I am not sure what car these are for... I believe they would "poke" close to an inch on any 05-14, and likely 15-21 Mustang. I am not sure fitment on the earlier cars. I know my 11" CCWs for my 03 Cobra had 6.75" backspace, but SRA may change this. I also thought they may be for a Supra, but some quick google searches indicate they need around 8.25" in the rear (please don't quote me on that). I would call CCW to and ask what they fit.

05Mdriver

Established Member
What other cars take 325 rear ?

I run this rear size on my Porsche turbo but the fronts are different and bolt pattern different.

I am thinking Casdy cts-v..

Bolt pattern is def 5x114.3 so not corvette...

68gtscode

Established Member
^ It’s not so much a question of what cars can run a 325 rear (many can), but rather what car your rear wheels were made for. Most definitely not any sort of Porsche or GM car. Do you not have any idea where they came from or what car they were on?

If you have any sort of serial number or order number from CCW, please PM me. I can’t tell from the pictures, but if it’s possible to machine enough off the pad to make them work on an S197 while still clearing my brakes, I may still be interested. But, I’d need to have certainty from CCW on this. I’m not going to make a $3,000 gamble where the odds are not in my favor... Thanks

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
@05Mdriver

Did you have these rims on a vehicle of yours? If not do you know what vehicle they came off of?

Seems some more info could be helpful to potential buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread