19 inch blk bullitts

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
so im looking for a pair of 19 inch blk bullitts, deep dished for the back and pair of 18 inch blk bullitts for the front... any good links ??

these are the prices i have found

18x10" for $160 shipped

18x9" $142 shipped

i was under the impression that they made these rims in 19inch. guess not cuhz i cant find it.

should i go with the 20's in the back ?? ive seen the s-197's with 20's and they look great !

link me up :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
20s dont look bad on the new ones. Personally, Id stick with the 18s...They weigh less and tires will be cheaper. Plus you can get more rubber in the wheel well for a smoother ride.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wait, are you talking about an 06 mustang? Got confused by your sig. I'd find a set of 19's that look like bullits. I think 19's are the best size for the 05+ mustangs. A guy on this site has 19" iForged wheels and his car looks amazing. 20's are just a tad too big.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
sunburned said:
Wait, are you talking about an 06 mustang? Got confused by your sig. I'd find a set of 19's that look like bullits. I think 19's are the best size for the 05+ mustangs. A guy on this site has 19" iForged wheels and his car looks amazing. 20's are just a tad too big.

yeah, i have a 06 mustang GT now.. i sold my cobra. anything above 19 i loose alot of power...not power but it slows me down...so i was thinking 19 but i cant find any 19's online. 20 re too big.

i am looking for bullitts though

Users who are viewing this thread