19" Drag Radial

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Wanted to ask the experts at Discount Tire if they had any inside information/release date on 19" drag radials, like a 295/35/19?

I know alot of Corvette, Viper, etc owners who are waiting as well. I am just looking to wrap my CCW 505A's in something more sticky than my Pilot Sports....

Thanks in advance...

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
295.35.19 or 295.30.19? As for 295.35.19 is looks like right now there are two tires we should be able to order in for you, the BFG KDW NT's and the Yokohama AVS sports. The softer of the two is the AVS sport with a tread ware of 180. Give us a call and your salesman will get you an accurate ETA. We haven't heard anything about a 295.35.19 drag at this point or a 295.30.19 but I shot an email off to our tire department and I will post up the reply, Thank you for the question.

saleen09

Established Member
Thanks Travis. look forward to hearing back what your tire department comes up with.

I should have clarified above. if it's a street orientated tire, I would like a 295/30/19 to keep the tire height down. If it's a DR, I could swing a 295/35/19.....

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nitto does not have plans to make this size. No word from BFG, I will let you know if we hear anything from them.

Nitto wanted to know for what application? I personally do not get a lot of inquiries for this size. Tire manufactures like to see a large demand before they add sizes to their production, as you stated that you know a lot of corvette and viper owners who want the size, do you have a thread that shows the demand? I can forward it to them.

saleen09

Established Member
i work for a discount tire store and i looked through every 19" tire made and i couldn't find a single dr. but i guess travis covered it better than i did haha

Grendel, thanks for the info. I am aware there's nothing currently but was looking for info on future release info....

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I sent your links to Nitto, they said they do not have plans for a 19" drag yet but there will be a 20" Drag radial coming out soon. No exact ETA yet.

Users who are viewing this thread