18x9 and 18x10.5 Chrome 03 Cobra Rims-$550

guilly55

Established Member
What's up buddy, long time no talk. I see you are still trying to sell these. Send some pics to [email protected]. You never showed these to me the last time we met in slidell. I'll ask some people out here if they are interested. Talk to you later.:beer:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
hey super interested, i know you are annoyed and bored with this, but can you please send pictures and shipping quote to 06762 or 06705 whichever is cheaper thanks my man, if shipping is reasonable and i like em which i prob will ill take them off u tonihgt

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
What's up buddy, long time no talk. I see you are still trying to sell these. Send some pics to [email protected]. You never showed these to me the last time we met in slidell. I'll ask some people out here if they are interested. Talk to you later.:beer:

What's up man. Havent talked to you in awhile. Im sending pics to you right now. I would rather sell rims locally as shipping seems to be the killer right now.:bored: Im gonna be in baton rouge on the the 16th or 17th getting parts installed and car dyno tuned. So could meet someone if interested.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
hey super interested, i know you are annoyed and bored with this, but can you please send pictures and shipping quote to 06762 or 06705 whichever is cheaper thanks my man, if shipping is reasonable and i like em which i prob will ill take them off u tonihgt

I need a email address to send pics and quote to.
Pm it to me and I will get a email letting me know you sent me email address.

Users who are viewing this thread