18x9 & 18x10.5 True Forged Mach 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfoster

Established Member
It sounds like you love them so much, you don't want to sell them. I suggest eBay because the longer this thread is here, the more you sound like a tool, the less likely they are to sell.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
well let me tell you that theres somebody here very interested in them -you tool.

Here we go again! :idea:Oh and just a tip for the future next time someone makes an offer for $2,200 and they pay shipping you might want to come back with some type of counter offer!:idea: I probably would've bought them for $2,300.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
:idea:Another idea why not ask Steve at True Forged what the restocking fee is?

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Here we go again! :idea:Oh and just a tip for the future next time someone makes an offer for $2,200 and they pay shipping you might want to come back with some type of counter offer!:idea: I probably would've bought them for $2,300.

He wouldn't have taken it. Remember, he said he's had higher offers and hasn't taken them. :shrug:

BLACK281

Established Member
You guys make it seem like im playing games here. theres somebody here interested in them an the offer is good. If they dont sell there going on my car.

United_115

Established Member
nice looking wheels, theres a cobra around here with them and they look damn good! Id probably be interested in getitng them but i dont want to be a copy cat of the guy around here LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread