Not open for further replies.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
what was the mistake?

Are you blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK281
Shipping Quote I Got For The Set Is $200 Dont Know Why? Asking Price Is $2400 + Shipping Costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK281
new price $2500 shipped to lower 48 states

Keep your stuff straight

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Just an FYI from my past experiences...

Shipping for the 4 individual boxes to anywhere in the lower 48; shipped via UPS standard/ground...would run about $30/box; $120 total.

HI; AK; and Canada are all more plus Canada has their own tariffs...

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
Just an FYI from my past experiences...

Shipping for the 4 individual boxes to anywhere in the lower 48; shipped via UPS standard/ground...would run about $30/box; $120 total.

HI; AK; and Canada are all more plus Canada has their own tariffs...

shipping has really gone up in the last few months though.
im thinking more like 150 ish at todays rates.

good luck selling

J

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Good luck on the sale! I wish you would've taken my $2,200 and I pay all shipping and insurance offer.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Good luck on the sale! I wish you would've taken my $2,200 and I pay all shipping and insurance offer.

^^^ U wouldnt take his offer. Sorry to sound like an ass but uve had these for sale since august, he offered u 200 dollars less than what u want and u wont take it????

Sounds like a very decent offer IMO but its not my sale so bump for good luck selling

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
its a good offer but ive gotten bigger offers?

bigger than $2200? You are selling them for $2400 now? just wondering why these bigger offers didn't suit your fancy. If I had these for sale for 4 months I'd take that $2200+shipping+insurance in a heartbeat!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
bigger than $2200? You are selling them for $2400 now? just wondering why these bigger offers didn't suit your fancy. If I had these for sale for 4 months I'd take that $2200+shipping+insurance in a heartbeat!

Seriously :bash:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member

Yeah, and he says he's gotten bigger offers than that and he hasn't taken those. That's only a 200 dollar difference so anything bigger than this offer and he's dang near what he wants. Wow. I don't get it.

Quik Z06

Established Member
I'd have to agree. I bought some Boze Forged wheels from Steve for $1800 and had them on the car for 1 week before selling the car and I ended up selling them for $1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread